Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Just for tears...

PiMpInDaSoUtH!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    , ur rite josh! before your compare ppl, get to know them! others tell me the same thing and along with your comments, thats how i figured this one out. i deleted your number from my phone a while back anyways... but thanks for the criticism, lol

PiMpInDaSoUtH!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wytwolf View Post
    Right, so, now with all unpleasantries out of the way...hahaha. I'm getting the 2.3 KB. Haven't heard any word on the Whipple, but no matter, I like KB better anyhow. So, once that's rebuilt, all we need is to go built. Ahhhh, the list never ends. So much fun though. Probab;y be even funner when I can actually get back to work on all this stuff I'm buying. Well, thanks for all the support, advice, and entertainment.
    yea sorry for the entertainment and for getting off the topic but when ppl have them dumb *** comments, thats what happens....

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Hoff, just need to interject one last time on this thread ;)

Quote Originally Posted by DATS TTRAH! View Post
    , ur rite josh! before your compare ppl, get to know them! others tell me the same thing and along with your comments, thats how i figured this one out. i deleted your number from my phone a while back anyways... but thanks for the criticism, lol
    haha suit yourself, I've always been happy to respond to your constant PM's with questions, and frequent text message questions, but if you want to burn your bridge, so be it Goodluck with that truck My PM box & text inbox will thank you as well

Should make this your avatar...fits your personality nicely The "nice" side sending me PM's, texts, calls, emails to ask for help and advice on your truck and thank me for always answering all your questions, and the "pr!ck" side talking trash on the forums after you got what you needed to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Wytwolf View Post
    Right, so, now with all unpleasantries out of the way...hahaha. I'm getting the 2.3 KB. Haven't heard any word on the Whipple, but no matter, I like KB better anyhow. So, once that's rebuilt, all we need is to go built. Ahhhh, the list never ends. So much fun though. Probab;y be even funner when I can actually get back to work on all this stuff I'm buying. Well, thanks for all the support, advice, and entertainment.
    Successfull thread IMO! You got your dilemma figured out, and everyone else got a show for some entertainment!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    thanks for the good info josh.

would this be a setup to blow into my whipple ?... makes sense to do that?
    and besides sts, what other great brands should i consider and size?
    Bash me in one thread 15 minutes ago, then ask for information in the next?

Bipolar?

PiMpInDaSoUtH!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    Bash me in one thread 15 minutes ago, then ask for information in the next?

Bipolar?
    bipolor,
    your an idiot, if you would be thinking mature im blowing that **** away, i was just speaking the truth buddy from quite a few on my side on the other post..... and no, i was thanking you for your comment to my post that i posted for everyone to comment on the questions, i wasnt aiming that question to you, askiing YOU to respond. i quoted you with your comment and tellin you thanks. here you go again......hahahaha seems like you are the one with the panties in a knot and starting with the pusssy asss girlie coments again aww poor baby wants to start callin names now

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    bipolor,
    your an idiot, if you would be thinking mature im blowing that **** away, i was just speaking the truth buddy from quite a few on my side on the other post..... and no, i was thanking you for your comment to my post that i posted for everyone to comment on the questions, i wasnt aiming that question to you, askiing YOU to respond. i quoted you with your comment and tellin you thanks. here you go again......hahahaha seems like you are the one with the panties in a knot and starting with the pusssy asss girlie coments again aww poor baby wants to start callin names now
    Dats ttrash, you don't need to insult other members, neither lower the level of the conversation, your posts are being very rude and degrading your own image, besides that, the linguage you started using are against the forum rules.

Please, take this as a simple advice and don't let it become a warning, you ruined one thread already and are in the right path to ruin this one too.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    this is great
    Anthony

PiMpInDaSoUtH!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffmann View Post
    Dats ttrash, you don't need to insult other members, neither lower the level of the conversation, your posts are being very rude and degrading your own image, besides that, the linguage you started using are against the forum rules.

Please, take this as a simple advice and don't let it become a warning, you ruined one thread already and are in the right path to ruin this one too.

hey hoff, do i sense you have AL TIMERS??? insult other forum members and you then insult my name frickin plug..... you must be joshs body guard,

that was my last reply, its a waste of my time, you 2 are something else......sounds like the obama administration

Name: Hank

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Cool

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    im not taking any sides BUT i do think it was kinda chicken poop to close a thread after someone commented and not letting the other reply

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just for tears...

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aestrello View Post
    this is great
    lol it was great, but I think one too many buttons were pushed, because each response gets more and more confusing to read I can't even come up with a good new reply to such incoherent responses lol

It's a shame though, the audience see's it as getting a kick out of it, I see it as getting a kick out of it, but ttrah seems to be a little upset and worked up Nobody can take a ballbusting now days and has to take it to heart. It's a shame

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WOW...

I must have missed something somewhere...

Good reading though, I always enjoy when somebody calls Josh to the mat

The internet battle royals are so much fun. But why are both the people always such opposites? I mean, one uses correct grammar, well articulated, compound theory, and punctuation. While his opponent obviously has a lack of training on the whole "interwebz throw down" with his ramble.

Continue on though please, I might find a quote of the day in here somewhere!

Formerly "mlelsafe"
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ironic, this picture reminds me of the story "Jekyl and Hyde" half man-half monster

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hoff

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast