Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NJ - 2010 DelValLO Winter Bash! (2009 Awards!)

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Laugh NJ - 2010 DelValLO Winter Bash! (2009 Awards!)

2010 Winter BASH(2009 awards) - Delaware Valley Lightning Owners

The 2010 DelValLO Winter Bash is SATURDAY JANUARY 2nd!

Its at the Buena Tavern, starts at 12:30, usually goes till 4 or 5. Come on out, even if you've never been to a DelValLO event before! It'll be a lot of fast L's and HD's there! We usually meet up, shoot the chit for a little while, have some food, have the awards for the top trucks on the '09 times list, then hang out a bit more, take some group photos of the trucks, then head out.

Price is just for whatever food you buy. There is usually a 50/50 raffle, some delvallo merchandise up for sale, a big cake, and I imagine Jody will have the 2010 DelValLO calendars there!

Last year the only HD's were me & Rich Lets get a stronger HD showing this year! Bmxer, krix, some of you 2006-2010 HD guys, lets go!

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    ill be there most likely with out my truck though. i will bring my model of it though lol

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I missed it last year?

Humm, I guess I was there the year before then.

I will have to put a maybe here, I still have to decide if I'm going abroad for the season or not, gotta run away from the winter.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    ill be there most likely with out my truck though. i will bring my model of it though lol
    I've got two HD's, so you can drive one if you want LoL! It'll be the slow one though Not sure which one I'm bringing yet. I'd like to bring the fast one out just to stretch its legs a little, but man my muffler is split so bad it rattles like a MO-FO! Job # 1 this spring is send it in under warranty, but I ain't touching it in this cold weather!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffmann View Post
    I missed it last year?

Humm, I guess I was there the year before then.

I will have to put a maybe here, I still have to decide if I'm going abroad for the season or not, gotta run away from the winter.
    Yeah you were MIA hoff!! You should have seen it, idk wtf was up with the DelVal crew that day, but they had HD-phobia I guess. Me and Lauren were one of the first ones to walk in and sit down at a table. Sat at a big table for 8 in the front of the room by the trophies & cake. Everybody else shuffles in and sits by themselves at the smaller tables around the wall. Us sitting there feeling like some goobers till Rich came in and joined us, making it officially the HD only table We need some more HD guys there so we're not the black sheep

It's only a little over 3 weeks away! Just wait to migrate till after the bash!

shoot ill drive one lol.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I dont have a reason to miss it this year so I guess ill be there.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    better show up! You've been MIA at the past few L/HD events CJ! When was the last one you came to? I can't even remember! Wasn't SSOTN, wasn't the rental, wasn't the summer bash. Spring rental?! Oh that mini-Atco GTG, but that doesn't count! lol

lol im going to show up in a chevy!

j/k ill be in my beater

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    chit bring the camaro down Rich!

if it ran i would!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Ill be there... I guess so lol. The only events I can remember were, the little hd atco gtg, fall ssotn 2yrs ago, fall rental, and the j-ho gtg a long time ago. Its sad that I can remember the events ive been to but cant remember anything else. Oh and I was at the ford nationals @ atco, but no one else came.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    then perfect chance to start 2010 right and come to the bash!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Congrats CJ!

Congrats man! You got the #1 most improved E/T & MPH for the 2009 season!

Unfortunately though, I don't think they're doing trophies for that category this year. That was my favorite award to see who got it, because usually the same trucks get the fastest in the race, race/track, and street categories, maybe positions shift here or there, or a truck jumps on or off, but its usually the same few. The most improved is cool because its different each year and it can be a fast truck or it can be a slow truck!

Anyway, you got 1st man! And you've got a GOOD shot at getting 1st for most improved next year too! Although Rich will be giving you a good run for the money there too!

I got 2nd place and 3rd place for the most improved E/T & MPH (forget which was which), and Charlie and Jody got the corresponding 2nd and 3rds.

Last year I was 1st for most improved ET & MPH, and the year before I was 2nd or 3rd. It's certainly motivation to keep pushing harder! I'm nearing the end of big improvements in time till I do a new combo, but maybe next year we can get a clean sweep with HD's for most improved! Tpr103 & Bmxer901 battling for 1st and 2nd, and hopefully I can pull some magic and snag a 3rd for most improved!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I had a feeling I would have the #1 spot for that one. The trophy would be cool, but I have a ton of trophies for stuff. As for next year I dont know whats going on, im hitting the depressed state for the truck. Im even hitting the I dont wanna mod the truck at all state. Maybe the events will help me get back into swing of things.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    what are you going through menapause? Grow some cajones and bring that truck out to a DelValLO event to race next year! Growing pains are part of going fast, its a part of life!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast