Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 07 s/c broken cats -possible engine?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well after several trips to two dealers they could not get it fixed. So now I'm harleyless . Traded it in for a Flex for the wife. Hopefully they put the raptor motor in the Harley and I'll step up. Just a note for everybody else, after talking to Saleen and Ford about warranty I was told bumper to bumper 3/36 although the powertrain is 5/60 as long as the supercharger did not cause the problem.

07 Whipple Powered AWD
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry to hear that... i do not know what it is about Florida dealers but I hear a lot of really bad stories like yours.

MRLSU2U
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JARRSHEL View Post
    Well after several trips to two dealers they could not get it fixed. So now I'm harleyless . Traded it in for a Flex for the wife. Hopefully they put the raptor motor in the Harley and I'll step up. Just a note for everybody else, after talking to Saleen and Ford about warranty I was told bumper to bumper 3/36 although the powertrain is 5/60 as long as the supercharger did not cause the problem.
    OMFG!!!!!!! I bought this truck!!!!! did you trade it to BMW dealership in ST. Petersburg? If so it had a bent #6 rod cost me $3000 to have fixed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2