Thread: NJ - 2010 DelValLO Winter Bash! (2009 Awards!) ***PHOTOS***

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Exclamation NJ - 2010 DelValLO Winter Bash! (2009 Awards!) ***PHOTOS***

PICS from today that Lauren took Sure most of you who came saw them at DelValLO.net already, but for you other NJ slackers who didn't show up, here's some pics on the fun you missed out on!

The hangout of the day with frigid 20* temps and 20 mph winds

The awesome trophys Ralph arranged! (And the wrapped evil clown paintings on the wall are almost creepier wrapped LoL )

The cool cake and display courtesy of Johnny AC!

Waiting for FOOD!

These things are just badazz! Match the fridge pretty nicely too LoL!

AWARD SHOTS! Sorry for anybody Lauren missed getting pics of, some people were too quick getting their hands on the trophy to check them out for her to get a pic in time :p haha

Thanks again to everyone who helped out today Had a great time!

Now when's the next GTG?!?! JLP Dyno Day :elefant:

M.HYDE: 2000 HD F-150 #0356 of 8197, Built 05/18/00, Bought 07/03/00, 700/784, 09.89@138.78
    *Worlds Fastest Street HD: '08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13****Worlds Fastest Eaton Powered HD: 12.19@112.48 11/17/07*
    D.JEKL: 2000 HD F-150 #1552 of 8197, Built 06/20/00, Bought 06/25/09, 372/450, 13.75@099.46 (*SOLD* 10/15/11)
    REPTAR: 2012 SVTF-150 #2893 of ????, Built 01/19/12, Bought 08/26/11, ???/???, 14.93@091.30
    HASTIE: 2011 GT Mustang 5.0 6-Speed, Built 10/29/10, Bought 11/11/10, 392/352, 12.00@117.79 (*SOLD* 05/14/13)
    BADGER: 2013 Explorer Sport 3.5L TT, Built ??/??/??, Bought 05/14/13, ???/???, 14.53@096.25
    GEN.0L: 1985 XL F-150 w/'94 Lightning Donor Engine Swap, Holley Projection EFI, 03 HD Paint

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Looks like a sweet party, with some sweeter trophy's!

Whats the deal with the big wooden one in the last pic?

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    The big wooden one is a memorial trophy that one of our members made about 5 years ago in memory of a club member that passed away. It goes to one of the club members each year and gets passed on every year to another member that's either helped out a lot in the past year, or accomplished alot in the past year. JohnnyAC was the recipient this year

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    i had a great time. lol the j-hos were in full effect!!! hoffie, josh, me, amy, lauren, and even cj came out!!!

cj congratulations on winning the msot improved trophy this year! that and the bill rich trophy are my favorite!

josh you suck! lol j/k man thats insane that you got the 3RD PLACE TROPHY in the street truck catagory! you would think a 10.48 would be awesome. (it is but we got some really fast mo-fo's in this club)

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    That trophy is probably one of my favorites thanks guys

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Looks like it was great time

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    ... But it SCREAMS like a raped monkey at wot

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    i had a great time. lol the j-hos were in full effect!!! hoffie, josh, me, amy, lauren, and even cj came out!!!

cj congratulations on winning the msot improved trophy this year! that and the bill rich trophy are my favorite!

josh you suck! lol j/k man thats insane that you got the 3RD PLACE TROPHY in the street truck catagory! you would think a 10.48 would be awesome. (it is but we got some really fast mo-fo's in this club)
    yeah too bad we didn't all have our trucks for a JHO group shot! We haven't had all of us turn out to a GTG in FOREVER! Amy usually is the one to snap pics of people instead of trucks, she should have gotten a JHO group shot of just the people! lol

And yes it is pretty amazing that my 10.48 could only muster up 3rd place in the street truck category! Last year my 10.91 could only muster up 4th place! Pretty nuts we have that many fast trucks!

The biggest thing holding me back from adding a cage, more than cutting the truck up, is having to compete in the road/track category instead of street category! All 3 trucks in that class this year were high 9's and all 2.8 KB trucks! Even 4th place JL's orange truck was high 9's! By next year the top in road/track category would probably be mid 9's! I think my trophy streak is done for a couple years

Quote Originally Posted by bmxer901 View Post
    That trophy is probably one of my favorites thanks guys
    The most improved is the one I tried for most the past couple years! Because it can change up every year, and not the same old trucks! I think I was 2nd or 3rd two years ago when I went from 12.68 to 12.19 and didn't expect it at all! I went buck wild the next year when I did the 2.6 to try and get #1 most improved and I hit my goal going from 12.19 to 10.91! This year I was 2nd for E/T and 3rd for MPH improvements dropping to 10.48. But I'm happy to take 2nd to another HD truck any day of the week! LoL!

I want to see you and Rich battling for most improved this year! Both your trucks have nearly a full second of potential left in them!

Heck maybe we can do a 1-2-3 sweep of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd most improved this year! lol That is if I can cut 1/2 second off again to snag 3rd haha

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If the hd group can keep it up and we can get hoff to run his more and atleast a couple more hd's than we might have our own trophy category lol. Again the fastest I want to go is high 10's and than take a break for atleast a year or so from the go fast goodies and just enjoy the truck and start planning again. Lets not get stupid ill still run it just no major changes.
    Josh, Rich and now even hoff heres to next year and may we all bring some low times to the list. Im hopping to see hoff hit some mid 12's maybe faster depending on the direction of his decision on a motor if need be. Rich heres to fast recovery.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    yeah hoff, did you get on the 2009 delval times list? I know you ran the truck in '09, if you didn't get on the list, PM Ralph and see if you can get on there, because you've got a surefire shot at most improved for next year as well! Or I guess now I should say for "this" year LoL!

If we do get more HD's racing, I'm sure we could get a HD category for trophies! my truck, sue's, bmxers, tprs, hoffies, thats 5 of us so far!

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I had a great time as well. it was nice to see the J-HO crew again.

I did one pass last year, and it was nothing memorable, I guess if I do PM Ralph with the track times of last year, since I added the Whipple and I am planning to go built in the next few months, for sure it will be a serious candidate to most improved of the year.

We sure should have a HD category added to the list.

CJ, I apologize for not seeing you when I arrived there, I felt so bad when you were called to get your trophy and I realized you were there and I had passed by you before and didn't see you.

Congratulations to all that got their trophies.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffmann View Post

CJ, I apologize for not seeing you when I arrived there, I felt so bad when you were called to get your trophy and I realized you were there and I had passed by you before and didn't see you.
    Hoff no bigy I was pretty much just keeping to myself. Between finance ups/downs, body aches, and now old age LOL its just been a long two weeks. Hope to see everyone when the season kicks off

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    haha, I can't wait till the spring rolls around and the nice weather GTG's come into play! It's tough to BS with everyone when its crammed in a restaurant room lol. Its nice being outside with the hoopties!

Is it warm yet? I either want warm weather, or lots of snow to have fun with my new snow tires! not this in between bone dry and freezing cold crap!

Name:

Liked 111 Times in 76 Posts
    f your pictures

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairTruck View Post
    f your pictures
    I say the same thing from home now! For some reason L Rodder doesn't work on Verizon Fios either So I can only view it from work, or my parents house.

I posted those pics this weekend from my parents place, so didn't load them into my NHTOC gallery. Maybe if our gallery was updated so you could upload more than FIVE pics at a time I'd start using this one more! I've asked umpteen times to update it so we can upload 10, 15, 20 pics at once but no response