Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mod plan schedule for Dr. Jekyll s/c conversion....

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    ***UPDATE***

crossing off items from my first post pretty well so far. Other than the harwood not happening (yet) I'm still on pace! Got the N/A top end ripped off last weekend, and got the S/C top end started. Wiring harness swapped out, lower pulley on, fan extension in, fan shroud swapped, s/c alternator in, throttle cable swapped, cruise control modules swapped, plugs changed, got the lower intake manifold set in place but the stock bolts are too long so waiting to get those from Mad. Got the injectors and fuel rails on. Couldn't really go further than that yet till I bolt the intake down, but I did set the blower, plenum, & tb on top and it looks right at home! the krinkle black vht paint looks friggin sweet!!!

I put a couple pics of the setup on facebook from my blackberry. Can check them out there, otherwise you'll have to wait till I finish (hopefully this weekend) and I'll post them up!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    ***UPDATE***

Friday started my gauge install. Lo-tek pod, aeroforce dual OBDII gauges with boost & fuel pressure analog in's, and innovate wideband. Saturday was NMRA @ Atco. Sunday got a lot done! Swapped in the dual fuel pump assembly (what a PITA gathering all the parts together for that piece! I've got parts from SEVEN different people/vendors in there! Spray-it-racing, madenterprise, mcmaster carr, lfp, freddy, dave london, and hyde). Also got the intake manifold bolts in so the top end is fully bolted down and completed! Got the vac harness all hooked up, oil separator on, heater hoses on (ford updated the heater hose clips to a much nicer design), oil changed, s/c tensioner bar on, idlers on, belt on.

It's 95% done! Pics on facebook, but no pics posted here till I'm finished

Next weekend I just have a few misc parts to complete. I need a grooved tensioner pulley for the s/c tensioner not a smooth one, I need a vac fitting, some hose for my IC return, the upper IC hose from melman, calibrate my wideband, and finish a few other wire connections. Then FIRE IT UP!

Oh yeah, this week going to try and learn how to update my predator and download my tune off of email that JL sent me for it.

Jekyll will have some hop in its step next weekend!!!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    ***UPDATE***

fuel pressure sender is all hooked up

new fittings for the JLP thundertube are in

trick little mini breather for the boost actuator is on so I don't need that tiny vac line to the intake elbow anymore

grooved idler pulley is on the s/c belt tensioner

vacuum lines are all capped from the egr delete

Tomorrow....run my IC hoses & fill up the IC system. Wire my IC pump. Wire my aeroforce analog inputs, Wire my Innovate, Load my tune, and FIRE IT UP

fingers crossed it all works!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2