Ok so ive been racking my brain for days over wut kit to get for my 06 awd ext cab. ive decided to go wit the djm 3.5/5. i need help asap cuz i wana order this either tonight or tom. ive been researching all over these forums. my question is that do i need the lifting hanger for this kit? the kit comes with the 3.5 front control arms, the 6 inch rear drop kit, and a 1" lifting shackle. If i do need the lifting hanger then isnt it cheaper for me to buy the belltech 2/4 drop put in 1"lowering shocks in the front and just put in the shackle kit in the rear and take out the lifting block. wit the belltech kit i get 4 shocks free. im also confused cuz dont i only need 2 shocks for the rear. 2 struts for the front. if i go the belltech way its gona cost me $461 roughly. that for springs struts up front and a shackle kit shocks n lifting blocks removed. for the djm kit its 550 plus if i have to get the lifting hangar thats another 150 so thats 700 total. The difference in the 2 prices will cover my roush rear spoiler if i go the belltech way. please help!!!!!!!!!! both kits if i do it the way i described should have the same drop. please help thanks guys.