Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i drive a 07 harley..

im by the gulf freeway (I-45)

i see a few harley's every now and then around here

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Question

I saw a Shamu last Saturday getting off I-45 at 1960. Is that anyone on here?

HD4595
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Well I have not done much the past few weeks other than try to figure out my Vac / AC issues. I have it rigged so that AC blows out of the vent for now but would like to get with another member to compare the Vac lines.

I also could use some help on installing my Wideband kit, Boost Guage, Fuel pressure gauge, dual 255 pumps, and all the other goodies I am slowly building up.

Anyone have a free weekend coming up and feel like getting down and dirty with the trucks? Mod weekend in the near future?
    I am in Cypress / Copperfield area off 290/Hwy 6

Jake
    832-576-0860

HD4595
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Who is available soon to do some modding? I have a ton of parts to install and some issue to correct. Anyone have a list of their own to complete?

TIA

Jake

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HD4595 View Post
    Who is available soon to do some modding? I have a ton of parts to install and some issue to correct. Anyone have a list of their own to complete?

TIA

Jake

Im about 10 min away from you.....fm529 and fryrd.

HD4595
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    No chit!! Good to hear. I am going to replace my entire Vac harness (once it comes in from back-order) and it would be nice to have another HD there to go by to make sure that when the engine went in all the Vac lines were plugged in the right location then.

I am having an issue with not being able to get a boost reading but I am pulling Vac. I may have something crossed and have to boost gauge hooked to a one-way valve line.

For example the brake booster is one-way and boost will damage the unit. So something is up and I would like to correct it.

Let me know when you have some free time to drop by and lend a hand.

Thx,
    Jake
    832-576-0860

HD4595
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thad,

If you get on here hit me back. I thought I saved your number but couldn't find it Sat. morning. Either way, all I was able to do was wash the truck Sat. morning after I finished working in the yard! Then it was time for interior painting!

So maybe next weekend you and I can hook up. Let me know and if you still have my number and feel free to give me a call so I can store yours.

Thanks,
    Jake

HD4595
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Need to meet a local guy tomorrow if possible

Big Cal
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I live out in Huffman. Near FM 2100 and FM 1960. Would like to meet some other HD owners out here.

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am in the area this month too, I-45/FM1960.

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    BTW...I've seen this DSG with custom silver flames on the front fender and hood, the paint looks awesome from a distance, the only thing that it's not matching is the OEM pinstripe that are still there...

Does it belong to someone here?

HD4595
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Have not seen this one yet...

Hoff, I am off 1960 / 290 area. Its about a twenty min. drive in traffic down 1960. Let me know when you want to get together so we can show you around / the ropes!

Jake

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I haven't been to long moved here from Longview, Tx. I have a 03 HD but left it back home. I am going to school here at UTI. I work on 1960 off 45 at Fast Inspections. I left my truck back home but have seen a blk 03 HD pass in front of the job. Even see a blk 02 pass in front of the job as well. Good talking to u guy again. Haven't been on here in a couple months I'm behind. Take care.

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HD4595 View Post
    Have not seen this one yet...

Hoff, I am off 1960 / 290 area. Its about a twenty min. drive in traffic down 1960. Let me know when you want to get together so we can show you around / the ropes!

Jake
    Awesome Jake!

I am hoping this is just a "heat wave" around here...it is HOT!!!

I still have weekends off, actually...a lot of days off. let's plan it!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Wig View Post
    I haven't been to long moved here from Longview, Tx. I have a 03 HD but left it back home. I am going to school here at UTI. I work on 1960 off 45 at Fast Inspections. I left my truck back home but have seen a blk 03 HD pass in front of the job. Even see a blk 02 pass in front of the job as well. Good talking to u guy again. Haven't been on here in a couple months I'm behind. Take care.

The '02 might be me. I am in the area am driving around.

Since you work at "inspections" maybe you could give me some hints, I will have to inspect my truck before register it as far as I could understand reading some info on the net.

We gotta give you some incentive to bring your truck down here.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah I no I had planned on bring the truck down the week before I get out for Christmas and the week I graduate. There's a guy from New York that's been runnin his mouth alittle talkin donw on Ford and I might have to pull the truck out early. Then there's another guy with a Trans Am from Austin that's been doin the same. Some people never learn. I seen the blk 02 at the bank beside Potato Patch on 1960 when I was goin to work. If u ever get a chance just stop by. By the way are there any good HD tuners in Houston. I got a mail order tune and would like to get it fine tuned. I don't mean just anybody that does tunes, someone who is very creditable and done plenty of these trucks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast