Thread: help GuYs! Please..

SpRaY ThaT DoG
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

help GuYs! Please..

watz up guys been awhile since i posted on here ithink since i dropped her. But ifigured uguys could help me out Sum Dick thought it would be funny to put oil in my brake fluid iguess they wanted to kill me(they failed)..so my question is i started bleedin tha brakes to get wat was in the lines out n i got most of it out but it still is comin out little by little imsure the master cylinder is clogged but am i gettin in over my head here is this problem gunna cost 1000's like they told me..
    ur thoughts guys

Name: Hank

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Why couldn't you flush it all out with PINK ALCOHOL ???

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    get a power bleeder like the motive products one. Several bottles of cheap brake fluid to just flush right through, then a bottle of good stuff for the final flush.

I've never mixed oil and brake fluid though, I'm guessing from your reply though that it floats on brake fluid if you see it collecting in the top of the fluid reservoir? You can get a small syringe and suck the fluid out of the reservoir, this way its not trying to push it down and through the entire system if its trying to float up.

I have to ask though, how did someone get your keys, unlock the truck, pop the hood, drain some brake fluid, and replace it with oil And are you 100% sure its oil? If somebody wanted to f with you're brakes, oil isn't the fluid to switch to lol. Not saying your dumb, but are you sure its not just old brake fluid? The old fluid typically floats on top of the new stuff in the reservoir, and brake fluid does turn black with age.