Thread: Lost in suspension

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lost in suspension

I've been searching this site trying to find information on an COMPLETE suspension lowering kit for my 03 Harley. I would like to lower the front 2" and the rear 3". What I have found out is that Lightning suspension parts and 03 Harley parts are different correct? From my research I have concluded that Hotchkis TVS is the sheet but when I went to the Hotchkis web site, they dont show a complete kit for the 03 Harley... only Lightning.
    Do you all know of another similar company that sells a complete set with shocks, springs, leafs and all?
    Im willing to pay for a tried and proven suspension kit that'll save me allot of time and headaches... not like some of the horror stories I have read from some of you all here on this site... God bless you all! Lol
    Last edited by Vistauto; 04-29-2010 at 08:36 PM.

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Hotchkis does not make TVS any longer ... for Lightning or H-D (same TVS # when in existence) ... none, at all. If that is what you want, then hopefully find somebody that "de-modded" and has is it. There are many combinations of aftermarket products that produce the exact same results.