Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NMRA @ Atco - May 14-15-16

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    You slackers missed out on a great day! Me and Al were the only HD trucks there. Weather was beautiful! Car show was huge! Races were hauling azz! Burnout contest was really cool. Few mustangs with the tires that smoke different colors, never seen those before lol. JLP's incredible new paint job TT truck was on display. Tons of shelby's around, few cobra jets

I had a bit of a rollercoaster of a day. Leave this morning get 5 mins from my house and see smoke pouring out from under the hood. Jump out pop it open and FIRE!!! Flames coming out from my CF firewall shroud on the passenger side Quick yank that curved piece off while its on fire, blow that out, blow the bigger firewall piece out, then blow the wire loom out. Talk about huffing & puffing! Pulled the CF pieces off, pulled the melted loom off....and NOTHING No chaffed wires, no grounding out marks, no nothing! I'm still mind boggled how a fire started from that wire loom, yet no wires inside showed any visible damage. No fuses blew either. I yanked every fuse that had to do with that wire bundle to drive for the day, but it still has me scratching my head on the root cause I need a new CF firewall piece now

BUT, did end up taking 1st place for Ford Trucks category so that made the day not too terrible lol. Also got my fuel pump socks and fuel pump rubber boots off of Fred so I can finally do the pumps on Jekyll tomorrow. Also got my lower intake manifold bolts so I can button together the top end s/c assembly tomorrow as well!

Took a few pics. Most of JLP's TT truck which is in the main section. Here's just a couple from today, too lazy right now to resize more since my L-R gallery is still down and NHTOC still only allows 5 uploads at a time

Thats my buddy's 89 5.0 he just got a few weeks ago next to my hooptie.

Next event....CDML June 13th!!!! ALL you JHO's better be at that event! By a LONG shot its the BEST show of the YEAR!!!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    u mean 3 hds right? bgstews, yours, and that sexy dsg in the background? ohh u mean two jhos? anyways looks like it was fun, thats for the tech question yesterday.. didnt even have to go that far.. the puilley wasnt seated properly, but sure enough hoff fixed it likity split while i was doing frozens valve body and pan.. post up the other pics when you have a chance id love to see em!!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    bgstew doesn't live around here. And I think his truck is scared of the drag strip 8 years of talking how fast it is yet I've never seen a time slip LoL!

HD's were me and ShadyAl. That DSG truck was a stock 03/04 Lightning.

I've got more pics of the other rides there but too lazy to post them and takes too long with only 5 uploads at a time on NHTOC's gallery. Shoulda been there to see the other badazz rides!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2