Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saturday October 2nd GTG - Honorary Guest...MADENTERPRISE!!!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Mike,

I left you a message yesterday. Wasn't sure what day you were flying out here, but needed to order COP screws, and a remote fuel sender kit for Carmelo, and I needed to order a replacement fuel pressure sender for my aeroforce fp gauge. If you can order them before you head out here, or bring them with you, or whatever, just lemme know

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    dont know whatever the general population wants

32V SC 5.4L #001
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    Mike,

I left you a message yesterday. Wasn't sure what day you were flying out here, but needed to order COP screws, and a remote fuel sender kit for Carmelo, and I needed to order a replacement fuel pressure sender for my aeroforce fp gauge. If you can order them before you head out here, or bring them with you, or whatever, just lemme know
    I no longer attempt to bring any hardware in my 'carry-on' baggage. I will get everything shipped or ordered before I leave.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    haha sounds good mike. If you could ship the stuff to my new addy (if you don't have it give me a buzz or drop me a PM...its the Jackson address)

Stock Block Beast 11.322
    Name:

Liked 22 Times in 12 Posts
    Any updates on when and where?

32V SC 5.4L #001
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well, the plan for me, at the moment, is to arrive at Josh's house in Jackson between 2 and 3 PM. From there, it's anybodys guess.

Bring on the dancing girls!

My Screename doesn't work
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Madferraristi View Post
    Bring on the dancing girls!

Have a safe & fun trip!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    If anyone else wants to meet over here around that same time its fine by me. Shady Al, Bmxer, Twizted, Frosty, etc. I'll actually be working on Hyde in the morning trying to get my muffler swapped out, so if anybody wants to help feel free to come early

Just shoot me a text for my addy, or if you don't have my cell # just PM me.

Chik-fil-a doesn't have their saturday car show anymore, but we can hit up anywhere for a GTG. Maybe hang out here for a little bit and shoot the chit, then caravan out to some place for dinner around 4 or 5 End the day off with some Ice Cream from on Rt 9 or Ritas Ice

well figure out a time and place. im going to drop the rest of my motor parts off before.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    We can wing it....everyone meet at my house around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I should be finishing up my muffler swap by then, and Carmelo's truck should hopefully be getting fired up by Satudray. We can hang out for an hour or two and BS, then head out to somewhere's for dinner on Rt 9 around 4 or 5, then aftewards cruise down to get ice cream or ritas.

Anybody want to bring anything? Soda, beer, chips, dip, etc.? We have a few cases of water, if anybody wants to bring anything else post up, otherwise we'll stock up Friday

Now if only someone local would help me out by coming over to cut my grass for me since I still don't have a lawnmower at the new house....its a PITA mowing my grass section at a time with a weedwacker that the batteries die every 10 minutes then need to recharge for an hour

well im going to be in manahawkin, not sure what time ill be there til. keep me posted on where you decide to eat @

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    will do captain kangaroo

can put the JHO's to work and have them dismantle the swingset in my back yard for you, everyone put a few pieces in their trucks, then drop them off at your place, so you have a giant puzzle to put together

hhhmmmm never thought of that one lol. sounds like a good idea though

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    just trying to arrange a good GTG before the crappy weather not too far around the corner hits. We had that one sonic dealio back in the spring, and nothing since then, we're due!

At the very least there should be 2 HD's and 2-1/2 L's at the house....Jekyll, Hyde, Carmelo's 04, the remaining pieces of Carmelo's 99, and possibly a mystery L

32V SC 5.4L #001
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We dodged the raindrops at yesterday's part of the Ferrari event BTW, this is what it is:Ferrari Club of America 2010 Annual Meeting The event is held in a different part of the country every year (next June in Savanna, GA).

I have judged every event for the past 15 years, I also judge another event every January in Palm Beach. No, it's all on my own nickle.

We had about 70 cars in the Concourse and we lucked out, from 9am to 4pm nary a raindrop hit the ground in Millville. Had some really exceptional cars from the '50's and '60's.

Anyway with my judging duties completed, I'm looking forward to driving up to Jackson tomorrow and meeting you guys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast