Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Saturday October 2nd GTG - Honorary Guest...MADENTERPRISE!!!

Stock Block Beast 11.322
    Name:

Liked 22 Times in 12 Posts
    Cleared my schedule. I'll be there around 2:00.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Mike, gotta say it was a pleasure to finally get to meet you after talking with you on the phone, ordering parts, posting, and emailing over the past heck 7-8 years? Had a great time today, and hopefully sometime down the road work will land me out in your neck of the woods so I can get a ride in your truck! Have a safe trip back and let us know anytime you'll be back in our neck of the woods!

Al, thanks for making the long haul drive up from MD! I'll keep ya posted on that kirkey bracket!

I'll put up a couple pics tomorrow of all the trucks lined up

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    glad i was able to meet you also mike! had a great time and hope you have a safe trip back west!

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    So where are all the pics at?

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    ... But it SCREAMS like a raped monkey at wot

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sounds like u guys had fun.. sorry i couldnt be there dudes.. HAD to get wrenching on my truck... spark plugs (still shot) 4th set in 8 months going in soon... weird i dunno.. and had to winterize my truck while looking after my wife (wisdom teeth pulled) and played around with a few toys at frostys for a little bit.. the guys needed a hand..

hope you had fun.. im with oki.... lets see them pics!!..

32V SC 5.4L #001
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Josh, Al, Rich, Carmelo and two beautiful Ladies, I really enoyed my visit with all of you last Saturday. If I seemed a little under the weather, I was. I went in for a back injection procedure this morning and am feeling better already.

Super Guys and Gals, cool trucks and good food, what else could be needed for a perfect afternoon. I wish you guys lived just around the corner so we could get together on a regular basis.

If any one of you ever winds up in my neck of the woods for a day, dinner is on me!
    Last edited by Madferraristi; 10-06-2010 at 01:53 AM.

************************CLICK TO VISIT MAD'S SITE************************

'02, 32V, 5.4L #001, 14psi Whipple and a few other mods. 640 rwhp, 610 tq. CA Smog legal

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oki916 View Post
    So where are all the pics at?
    Been slacking, busy with other stuff lately, I'll try to snag the pics off Laurens camera tonight to post them.

Quote Originally Posted by TwiztedPiff View Post
    sounds like u guys had fun.. sorry i couldnt be there dudes.. HAD to get wrenching on my truck... spark plugs (still shot) 4th set in 8 months going in soon... weird i dunno.. and had to winterize my truck while looking after my wife (wisdom teeth pulled) and played around with a few toys at frostys for a little bit.. the guys needed a hand..

hope you had fun.. im with oki.... lets see them pics!!..
    Half the day was a wrenching party! The other half was making fun of Carmelo try to get his exhaust on

Plugs, 4th set in 8 months, sounds like a tune issue. Best to address it before winter before joining the VBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Madferraristi View Post
    Josh, Al, Rich, Carmelo and two beautiful Ladies, I really enoyed my visit with all of you last Saturday. If I seemed a little under the weather, I was. I went in for a back injection procedure this morning and am feeling better already.

Super Guys and Gals, cool trucks and good food, what else could be needed for a perfect afternoon. I wish you guys lived just around the corner so we could get together on a regular basis.

If any one of you ever winds up in my neck of the woods for a day, dinner is on me!
    Mike, it was a pleasure, and even for the ones there that had never met or dealt with you before in the past such as Lauren and Carmelo were saying "thats one cool dude!" Hope to join a GTG on your side of the country one day, and get a ride in your hooptie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3