Thread: TCE returns with a great offer!

Supporting Vendor
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

TCE returns with a great offer!

Hi All,

Todd from TCE Performance Products back for a few months on both NLOC and NHTOC.

As many of you know TCE has been producing front and rear Wilwood shod big brake kits for some years now. The great news however is that for a limited time the price as been reduced on the base 13" kit! Today I am taking orders for this time proven 13" kit with the new "Internal Crossover FSL" caliper. This caliper is done in the new Platinum E coat finish and looks great with any color vehicle. Also, not being anodized there is no fading over time from heat and UV!

Right now I'm running my own GB (production commencing in mid October) and offering this kit for $1550 complete! **Drilled rotors and color upcharges still apply.

Also if you have not seen the new TCE page we now offer convenient on line ordering for pads and general service parts. All new to TCE so be patient so we can work out any bugs..!

Anyhow, nice to be back for a while and look forward to hearing from you all. **Please note that for personal replies I much prefer email (see contact page) vs the standard PM. Being in and out of many forums you may be neglected for a few days with the PM.
    Last edited by BigD; 09-28-2010 at 05:13 PM.
    TCE
    Your one stop...for Wilwood brakes.

Looking for a 2010 HD
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    FYI---for those of you who dont know Todd, I have done business with him before via another forum for my car. He is THE most knowledgeable guy around when it comes to discussing braking topics. He answered every question/concern I have ever had about doing a BBK on my car, and things have been awesome ever since. Definitely one of the best mods I have done on my Charger so far.

If you are considering the possibility of doing something with the braking system on your truck, I cannot recommend TCE highly enough. Unfortunately I am far from ever needing anything like this for my new HD truck, but Im certainly not ruling out the possibility of stepping up to a 16" front kit for my Charger one of these days!

-Pat

P.S. I am in no way affiliated or sponsored by TCE in any way---just a very happy and satisfied customer trying to spread the word on a forum where folks might not know of him at all.

Supporting Vendor
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks Pat.

Not quite sure I can live up to that intro.... !!

I did the Lightning/Harley truck for many years and we have a vast number of kits in service around the world. Been quite some time since I visited this site and figured I'd throw everyone a bone on the smaller kits.

Still offering the tried and proven 14" kits as well! Just can't do quite the deal on them given production costs.

BTW; you have a Sublime Charger AND a Harley Truck? Dude, you're bad-***!
    Last edited by Todd TCE; 09-28-2010 at 08:25 PM.

Looking for a 2010 HD
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd TCE View Post
    Thanks Pat.

Not quite sure I can live up to that intro.... !!

I did the Lightning/Harley truck for many years and we have a vast number of kits in service around the world. Been quite some time since I visited this site and figured I'd throw everyone a bone on the smaller kits.

Still offering the tried and proven 14" kits as well! Just can't do quite the deal on them given production costs.

BTW; you have a Sublime Charger AND a Harley Truck? Dude, you're bad-***!
    LOL..... just recently became "bad-***" hahaha. I picked up the truck about a month ago because I needed something I could drive day-in and day-out. The Charger is kind of in it's own world now, and certainly not a winter vehicle at all any more.

I looked at my choices for trucks and fell in love with the interior of the 2010 HD trucks. Went and saw it in person and I knew it was a done deal. First Ford my family has ever owned, so it has big shoes to fill. Im pretty happy with it so far, but need to recover financially a bit before I can start modding it.....

Anyhow, I havent been around this neck of the woods nearly as long as LXF, but it's nice to see a familiar "face" over here. Hope all is well!

Supporting Vendor
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looking at a cut off date of October 15th here folks so if you're interested we'd best speak soon!