Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: "How to" Drag racing 101

Indestructible!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok so I am a little late in posting but no.... at that stage my truck had NO chip. Just a 4# pulley a drop in K&N filter and I took the plenum off and smoothed (Ported and Polished) The inside of it so it would help with air flow.

I have since done alot more to the truck but never seemed to make it to the track.... Maybe the next time josh (Harley#356) Goes he will remember to call me and I will go! LOL
    Proud owner of a 2002 Harley Davidson F150
    Mods: Kenne Bell 2.3L, Chickenears Ram Air Intake, JLP intake plenum, Weapon X Coils, Bassani High Flow cats, Magnaflow muffler, Troyer Performance E-fan, 4lb lower, FTVB, SCT chip, HID's, Accufab TB, REM Carbon Fiber intake tube, High Flow Water Pump, LFP Heat exchanger, .....theres a bunch more but I honestly can't remember it all!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    funny this thread is by the guy who never comes racing

Crockett, Delaware Valley Lightning Owners, join up, its the local Delaware Valley LIghtning Owners Club. October 15th is our next evening test & tune (hopefully), and October 30th we're renting Atco for the day.

Indestructible!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I may not come out with you guys..... that doesn't mean that I haven't been to the track.... Normally when I go we take something fast or I go to watch the really fast cars! LOL

I wanna be more active.... I think you see that!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crockett59 View Post
    I may not come out with you guys..... that doesn't mean that I haven't been to the track.... Normally when I go we take something fast or I go to watch the really fast cars! LOL

I wanna be more active.... I think you see that!
    lol well still no excuse not to say "hey i'm going to the track, who wants to come!"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5