Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2001 Mod Info

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 03_HD_F150SC View Post
    I have a PDF on installing a Roush lowering kit. It has excellent pics and very good "How To" instructions for installing lowering springs, leafs, shocks and a camber kit for upper control arms. It exceeds the forums size limits, so I can't attach it to this post. If you PM me your email address I'll send it via regular email.

Edit: Was able to find a link to the HOW TO ROUSH Install Lowering Kit - Step by Step - 06 MARCH 2003 Cliff ... So anyone can download their own copy, if they desire.
    Sweet Bro, thank you !

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    OK, Got a Estimate for the Rear end LABOR on either Hangers Or Leafs (already having Shackles)..They told me they do Both Everyday and im lookin at $150-$200 either or..

Already have the Front Planned out, already have Shackles....

If i decide to go with the Hangers (cost wise ) Hangers $100 and Leaf's $380... whats your Opinion / Pro's and Con's Leafs VS Hangers..

This will result in a 2/4 Drop, 2001
    Last edited by Chris Juicein; 01-25-2011 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Typo

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Juicein View Post
    OK, Got a Estimate for the Rear end LABOR on either Hangers Or Leafs (already having Shackles)..They told me they do Both Everyday and im lookin at $150-$200 either or..

If i decide to go with the Hangers (cost wise ) Hangers $100 and Leaf's $380... whats your Opinion / Pro's and Con's Leafs VS Hangers..

Bump

MotorCity T-Sport
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Josh identified pros and cons in the second paragraph of post #19.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That was his reply to My Guestamate that i was gonna spend up to $500 in labor and that Hangers ar a PITA, I got a $200 Estamate for Labor on install of Either.... I'm askin for Permormance wise Pro/Con Leafs VS Hangers to get the other 2" drop..(If there is any Performance differance)

MotorCity T-Sport
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

If i decide to go with the Hangers ([cost wise) Hangers $100 and Leaf's $380... whats your Opinion / Pro's and Con's Leafs VS Hangers..

Bump
    That was his reply to My Guestamate that i was gonna spend up to $500 in labor and that Hangers ar a PITA, I got a $200 Estamate for Labor on install of Either.... I'm askin for Permormance wise Pro/Con Leafs VS Hangers to get the other 2" drop..(If there is any Performance differance)
    Sorry. Somehow I missed the Performance Wise in your earlier posts.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    hangers will keep mostly a factory ride. the leafs will really stiffen it up. if the cost on install is the same, and they are only going to charge $200 for hangers, then do hangers. GET IT IN WRITING FIRST to guarantee its only $200 for hanger install though, just incase they don't realize they're riveted on with hardened steel rivets from the factory and try to bang you out the door.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    hangers will keep mostly a factory ride. the leafs will really stiffen it up. if the cost on install is the same, and they are only going to charge $200 for hangers, then do hangers. GET IT IN WRITING FIRST to guarantee its only $200 for hanger install though, just incase they don't realize they're riveted on with hardened steel rivets from the factory and try to bang you out the door.
    Rojjer, Will do..I have these guys do all my Brake/Exhaust work..There desent folks..and they said somthin about mabe having to cut/grind the exsisting Bolts/rivets and just putting New Bolts on the new hangers..will see..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3