Thread: Need to protect the unicorn...

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Need to protect the unicorn...

unicorn

Yes I need to protect the "unicorn" black 2002 lobo HD truck diecast that only TWO are ever known to be in existance over the past 9 years, and one of those is on my shelf

I've had it stored away in bubble wrap in a plastic storage container since I bought it a few years back. I finally built some shelves for my HD F-150 diecasts, and have it next to my gates black 02 with the 69 mustang.

I'm looking for one of these clear style cases, but big enough to fit the BOX in it as well, not just the model out of the box.

Little hard to search on ebay since adding "box" to 1/18th scale model display case IN BOX brings a lot of junk. Didn't know if any of you other diecast collectors had some good sources to check out, or knew where to get one from.

Oki 916's Dad NHTOC #103
    Name: Slick

Liked 60 Times in 49 Posts

Case

may have to go to a 1/16 scale case to get it to fix the box

Clearwater Displays Acrylic Display Cases

Name: Sean

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Do you have hobby stores near you at all? There's a nice one near my house about 5 minutes away. I can stop in there after work tomorrow and check for you'd if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    unicorn

Yes I need to protect the "unicorn" black 2002 lobo HD truck diecast that only TWO are ever known to be in existance over the past 9 years, and one of those is on my shelf

I've had it stored away in bubble wrap in a plastic storage container since I bought it a few years back. I finally built some shelves for my HD F-150 diecasts, and have it next to my gates black 02 with the 69 mustang.

I'm looking for one of these clear style cases, but big enough to fit the BOX in it as well, not just the model out of the box.

Little hard to search on ebay since adding "box" to 1/18th scale model display case IN BOX brings a lot of junk. Didn't know if any of you other diecast collectors had some good sources to check out, or knew where to get one from.

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    josh try giving jackson hobby shop they are on county line rd

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    yeah I can stop at a hobby shop, they could probably order me one if they dont' carry it too