Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: will this tailgate wing work with possibly a soft bed cover?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i would be in for 2 of them they do look way better than the gaylords anyways

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DATS TTRAH! View Post
    yep! it will be sweet. the guy i spoke with was very kewl. as soon as he realized that i could hook him up with more sales, i could tell he was really wanting my call. i didnt let him know a time frame
    im wondering about shipping.....was curious to know where everyone lived so i could try to get a "lid mod GTG". that way we can try and save on shipping and possibly ship to one address. being i have a couple businesses and its cheap to send to a business address you know. he may be down to send them all in one ship. all up to you guys
    If we can get them to ship them to a business adress would be cheaper. I like the lid mod GTG idea. I own a transportation company I could probably arrange and 18 wheeler from their place to louisiana area. Just a thought.

PiMpInDaSoUtH!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    we could ship to my shop if everyone agrees.....? its rite off the highway too! imma send gaylord "blowerwhores" lid pics with the gaylord bed and cervini wing and also send them "ssthis" pics of his lid as well so we can come up with a great in between figure......would that be the best for everyone? when my money is ready to burn, i was going to get the ball rolling with everything but its a for sure thing they will do it! as for payments.....(when the time is upon us), each will pay to gaylord direct and what ill do is let them know the batch will be for nhtoc truck forum so we can try for shipping to one place and yall could give them the ok. i will provide the address to you guys for verification as well
    Last edited by DATS TTRAH!; 02-09-2011 at 02:07 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3