Thread: need some help!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

need some help!!

I just got my c&l inlet tube. and i was going to install it but i cant seem to find where that plug goes that came off the rubber on. its the one on the side. where that that go there isnt a place for it. do i need to drill a hole for it.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    what plug?

There's 3 ports on the bottom of the C&L and stocker. One goes to the drivers side of the plenum by the IAC valve. One goes to the passenger side valve cover. THe other is a real tiny line that goes to the boost actuator.

I'm going to guess that you maybe have an open element filter rather than the stock box, and they drilled a hole and stuck the IAT1 sensor into your factory elbow? If thats the case, don't drill a hole in the C&L for it. Either zip tie it to something right by the filter, or drill a hole in the rubber flange of the filter and pop it in. Its not supercritical, the air inside the filter is the same as the air just outside the filter on an open element setup.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oh ok thanks bro. bc i really didnt wat to have to drill a hole in a brand new part. this is the site ever