Thread: Need help with my 2011

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Need help with my 2011

I just got my 2011 with the 6.2 and need some suggestions to get her opened up.

Input please!

- 2011 HD F-150 RWD Tuxedo Black # 00359
    3/5 Belltech drop on 24's

- 2009 HD Street Glide Pewter Pearl w/ Lots & Lots of BLACK & CHROME!
    " Fo Sho MoFo "

http://www.nhtoc.com/photopost/showfull.php?photo=9687

2011 HD F150
    Name: Ed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shane123 View Post
    I just got my 2011 with the 6.2 and need some suggestions to get her opened up.

Input please!
    Congrats!

I have a Silver one on order. I'll be getting it in July when I return to the States. Can’t wait!!!

What color is yours?
    I recommend you wait until the braking period is over to start modding. After that I suggest a Hennessey Cold Air Intake and a Borla Exhaust to get started or the brand of your liking.

Edwin

P.S.

Post pictures of your new truck and let me know how you like it!
    Last edited by Z_Monzter; 02-17-2011 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Forggot something

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Z_Monzter View Post
    Congrats!

I have a Silver one on order. I'll be getting it in July when I return to the States. Can’t wait!!!

What color is yours?
    I recommend you wait until the braking period is over to start modding. After that I suggest a Hennessey Cold Air Intake and a Borla Exhaust to get started or the brand of your liking.

Edwin

P.S.

Post pictures of your new truck and let me know how you like it!
    Tuxedo Black as seen below. I ordered the full exhaust, headers back kit from JDM including the SCT tuner and Airaide intake. Should ship out by the end of next week.

I love the truck so far. I really missed my 2003 Supercharged after all the upgrades I did to it and being in the Superduties over the past few years. I was ready to get back into a fast truck. I will let you know how it turns out once I get the mods installed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2011 HD F150
    Name: Ed

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shane123 View Post
    Tuxedo Black as seen below. I ordered the full exhaust, headers back kit from JDM including the SCT tuner and Airaide intake. Should ship out by the end of next week.

I love the truck so far. I really missed my 2003 Supercharged after all the upgrades I did to it and being in the Superduties over the past few years. I was ready to get back into a fast truck. I will let you know how it turns out once I get the mods installed.
    WOW, you are not playing around!!! Is the truck fast? 411 HP at the crank but is a heavy truck...

This will be my first truck and American Car all together. I currently drive a Nissan 350Z so it will be a drastic change to me all together. I'm stationed in Germany but returning to the States in July.

I'm a mod freak myself so I will probably start modding mine as soon as I get it too!

How is the truck on gas?

Please post pictures of the truck once you install all the parts, I'll be looking forward to see them.

Edwin

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Z_Monzter View Post
    WOW, you are not playing around!!! Is the truck fast? 411 HP at the crank but is a heavy truck...

This will be my first truck and American Car all together. I currently drive a Nissan 350Z so it will be a drastic change to me all together. I'm stationed in Germany but returning to the States in July.

I'm a mod freak myself so I will probably start modding mine as soon as I get it too!

How is the truck on gas?

Please post pictures of the truck once you install all the parts, I'll be looking forward to see them.

Edwin
    This is the one with the 411 horsepower and it will still get up and go even being so heavy.

I got my wheels put on today and will get more pics put up once the rest of the stuff is put on. Check the other page below for the pics I have so far with the wheels.

http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/2006-20...-graphics.html

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a 2011 Silver HD with the Hennessey HPE600 Supercharged package. The vehicle was tuned on SCT Software by their tuners and made 513RWHP with 476FT/LBS. I have been nothing but completely satisfied with the performance of the vehicle and believe that at this time short of adding a built motor and/or turbos, this is going to be where I stop!!

Not to hijack your thread so check out mine at http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/2006-20...ercharged.html

2011 Harley Davidson AWD
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alittle information I found. I have a 2011 HD #1252 AWD.

Thank you for your recent contact with the Customer Relationship Center. I received your request to find out how many Harley Davidson Editions were built in 2011. I show there were 2,254 4x4’s made and 724 4x2’s made totaling 2,978.