Thread: Muahaha

Name: Mat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Muahaha

So now I got parts in hand and I can not worry bout getting screwed. These were up for sale on another site I troll for parts on a regular basis and I just couldn't turn the price down. I think I got the Wholly Grail of Cogs. For sale for multiple days and no one snagged it I saw it and it was sold same night. Yes that is a 10 1/4" lower quick change Cog. Multiple people told me that nobody made one. I now have one and hopefully can put it to good use next year after I go built. I can have an engine around that cog right there. Life is gonna be fun.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mdan575; 02-17-2011 at 07:29 PM.
    Tooned by Me, Cogged Kenne Bell 2.3, 4-Link on Coilovers, Pan Hard Bar, Hitman Intake W/Slot MAF and Big O, JLP Plenum, 97 Rails, Jabsco Pump and KC, Dual Aeroforce W/Analogic, LFP Valve Body, Hellwig Sways, LT's W/Bassani CB, X-Brace, Hydroboost with SSBC Brakes

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    MMMMMMM......COGS!!!! Gonna be sweet!

Name: Mat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Finally got off my lazy butt and got some video for yall. Currently running 35t Upper 4lb Lower. 7lbs of boost for the time being till I ensure I don't have any gremlins. Then I am gonna make that MP earn its keep. Gonna turn it a few notches here soon. Four hour drive to Knoxville and finally isnt throwing any more codes. Gonna get a dyno baseline done here shortly before I start to ramp it up to see what the gains are.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....46566&comments

Not sure why yet but the Sniper Bazooka was causing a P0171 and P0174 still working to figure that out. Yes I did clean it to ensure it wasn't contaminated.
    Last edited by mdan575; 02-18-2011 at 06:03 PM.