Thread: Dupli color

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dupli color

Has one here use any of there stuff and if so how did u like it. I am asking bc i seen there shadow chrome black. It is a kit that makes chrome have that black chrome look. And i was thinking about getting and using it my rims. i want to make the windows of the rims a black chrome look and leave the face all chrome. the whole kit is 16.99 at autozone. what do u guys think

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Never mind I talk to some guys around my way and they said that stuff wasn't any good

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good call by backing off.Ive tried a couple different things(polished alum,and chrome)and cant get it to look right.May be too cold though,,,will try again in the summer.

MotorCity T-Sport
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yea, had a guy who Black Chromed several chrome parts for me for my bike. Last two items I took to him to be BC'd, one he said was accidentally dropped on the floor and they had to strip the part. He tried that BC paint and it looked like fake chit. Not even close. He adjusted his price, but I was really still pissed, because that chrome & black battery cover was a limited item.