Thread: Fun Ford Weekend GTG!!!......

02DSG
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Fun Ford Weekend GTG!!!......

Anybody attending Fun Ford Weekend in Ennis this year? If so just wanted to see if anybody wanted to make it a GTG meet up somewhere and roll together........... Let me know? Also on LRodder have some guys going. Thanks!

Event Schedule: Gates Open 8 a.m. Registration &Tech 8 a.m. – noon Time Trials 9 a.m. Car Show Judging 2 p.m. Pro Show Round 1 Noon Eliminations Begin 1 p.m. Concert 2 p.m. Pro Show Round 2 3 p.m. Car Show Awards 3 p.m. Pro Show Round 3 5 p.m.

Attending:
    1.msolo
    2.GRANTBP
    3.TMOY2000

Last edited by MSOLO; 09-30-2011 at 01:08 PM.

Name: Byron

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MSOLO View Post
    Anybody attending Fun Ford Weekend in Ennis this year? If so just wanted to see if anybody wanted to make it a GTG meet up somewhere and roll together........... Let me know? Also on LRodder have some guys going. Thanks!

Event Schedule: Gates Open 8 a.m. Registration &Tech 8 a.m. – noon Time Trials 9 a.m. Car Show Judging 2 p.m. Pro Show Round 1 Noon Eliminations Begin 1 p.m. Concert 2 p.m. Pro Show Round 2 3 p.m. Car Show Awards 3 p.m. Pro Show Round 3 5 p.m.

Attending:
    1. msolo
    2.grantbp
    i will in Ennis on sat this sounds great

02DSG
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GRANTBP View Post
    i will in Ennis on sat this sounds great
    Kool! Have a few more guys from LRodder going also..

Name: David

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    wow that is next weekend right?
    man I havent been there in eyars,always afraid Ill get the racing bug again and couldnt afford it.lol at me<.ynot wth.if I am able I'll sure b there,would be great to make some new friends as possible.I'll keep checking and someone shoot me a pm if theres going to be a meet=up spot or whatever.ok?
    I need to get outta the house anyways,.,,,,cabin fever set in awhile back...and its not too far from me, just a couple 2-3 hour road trip..let me know folks seriously,and thanks for posting this up!!
    Last edited by TMOY2000; 09-30-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    heck guys it didnt take me long to think this over! I am in!!!.in fact I think if they let me Im going to take a few passes as able just to see what my old 2k truck with bumping 300k miles on her will do!!.why not, will be perfect to get some numbers as soon she's going into the barn for her remodel!!!.lol.it's been a few years since she has made a pass, and it's not far from home if we break so yup.add me on the list im going 4it!.
    if ya'll are entering the car show stuff or whatever toss me the info via pm!,and again thanks for the post I had totally 4got about this deal.

02DSG
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMOY2000 View Post
    wow that is next weekend right?
    man I havent been there in eyars,always afraid Ill get the racing bug again and couldnt afford it.lol at me<.ynot wth.if I am able I'll sure b there,would be great to make some new friends as possible.I'll keep checking and someone shoot me a pm if theres going to be a meet=up spot or whatever.ok?
    I need to get outta the house anyways,.,,,,cabin fever set in awhile back...and its not too far from me, just a couple 2-3 hour road trip..let me know folks seriously,and thanks for posting this up!!
    Yes Sir. next Sat is around the corner. Were actually meeting up on I-35 and I-20 at the Loves gas station right off 35.. So come on down

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by MSOLO View Post
    Yes Sir. next Sat is around the corner. Were actually meeting up on I-35 and I-20 at the Loves gas station right off 35.. So come on down
    sorry guys my truck got broken in to on friday at my wife job pass side front window broke out & raido gone insurance co will be out on wensday right i'am so mad it will cost more to fix the window than the raido is worth took lewisville pd 3 hrs to respond i have alot more to say but i want the truck will be fixed some heads will roll aaaaaat jp morgan chase after i finish with them starting with the sercurity company

They say im RETARDED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GRANTBP View Post
    sorry guys my truck got broken in to on friday at my wife job pass side front window broke out & raido gone insurance co will be out on wensday right i'am so mad it will cost more to fix the window than the raido is worth took lewisville pd 3 hrs to respond i have alot more to say but i want the truck will be fixed some heads will roll aaaaaat jp morgan chase after i finish with them starting with the sercurity company
    your in lewisville?
    WTF how come i never see your truck?

2002 DSG #2788
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Drayke, his wife works in Lewisville. He lives close to Cedar Hill I think. he comes to GTG's though...unlike you!!!!
    2002 DSG #2788

Mfg:4/02 by UAW 249@ KC Missouri plant

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by fxstbf150 View Post
    Drayke, his wife works in Lewisville. He lives close to Cedar Hill I think. he comes to GTG's though...unlike you!!!!
    the ajuster will be by tomorrow an ahole @ the incsurance co try to say i had something to do with this can't wait till he get here you know they think people are dumb he don't know how pissed off i'am

2002 DSG #2788
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Give em hell Grant!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by fxstbf150 View Post
    Give em hell Grant!!!
    got window fixed & tinted on wed getting a upgrade on headunit will be here on fri or mon Steve i ready to let them have it but the ajuster was great he cut my deductible in half saved me some well needed cash truck will be better any know about hd radio is it free i already have xm

They say im RETARDED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    only reasion i dont come to the meets, is because its the same ole crap. meet on sunday and go have lunch. F that. why not meet at the drag strip some where and show off our trucks instead of meet and eat dinner. JMO.

that and im always busy. what happend to the mod days? im 23 years old id rather hunt, and be at the lake.

I know FXSTBF150 would agree. it would be nice to meet at the drag strip. Fun Ford Weekend sux IMO. thats prolly because in the fall of 2007 me and another member DallasGT01 got kicked out of fun ford weekend for sleeping in our trucks. WTF right. im sorry we was playin it safe sence all we did that night was kill 3 cases of Corona. we was plastered.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    wow thatsux ...bad........I didnt make it either,,,,,,got my truck all dolled up,and well,,it hasnt rained here since last March, but got up friday morning and rain, rained all day, and even had the street drag radials on it, I wanted to make some passes before she gets torn apart this winter.so I spooled it up and all......sad tho's.but I have lived out here in rural Texas long enough to never cuss a rain....lol.the local farmers friends said they should pay me once every couple weeks to wax it up because whatever that hawaii wax has got in it draws rain...believe me if I really belived that wive's tale I'd waxed it in the rain if it worked..but my honest appologies,I cannpot say when but I will attend one day..if I have to hold a GTG myself..I dont even know if it did rain there?
    Also dammit at the haters and theives....last time I had a fender bender in Dallas they asked if anyone was hurt and if the car could drive just exchange numbers and call insurance they didnt send cops out to such things anymore, and that was like 6 years ago.....same thing when my truck got keyed in San Antonio..I was a block away with son and his friends leaving Ozzfest and saw someone walking right up against the truck, son took off after him but he was gone in the crowd,and deep keyed the entire drivers side front bumper to bumper..battle scars,,,but man tyalk about pissed!!! I got a police report two weeks later they finally took it over the phone and mailed it to me at home....guess cops pretty busy..blah..but am honest;y glad ya got fixed up because thats a shame and a man shouldnt mess with another's truck I think thats even in the Bible

From The Great Nation of Texas

guess cops pretty busy..blah..but am honest;y glad ya got fixed up because thats a shame and a man shouldnt mess with another's truck I think thats even in the Bible

got new headunit install on thursday the dumbstaller at best buy hook my amps up wrong did't notice till i cut truck off that nite call my nephew came by last nite and fix the problem in 5 mins got to learn the unit i see a road trip comming soon