Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rear Door Subs

They say im RETARDED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    then do the bass tube. and get a LOC line out converter. just tap into your rear speaker wires from the head unit or just tap into them in your rear doors. it converts the signal to a RCA's and you can adjust the level and gain volts to fine tune your system. and you can still keep the stock look. there bout $20 bucks

They say im RETARDED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you can do the same if you wana amp your doors too. just get a nice set of speakers and do the LOC on the fronts and you can amp them for better sounds

Name:

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 02maddness View Post
    then do the bass tube. and get a LOC line out converter. just tap into your rear speaker wires from the head unit or just tap into them in your rear doors. it converts the signal to a RCA's and you can adjust the level and gain volts to fine tune your system. and you can still keep the stock look. there bout $20 bucks
    I guess you did not hit the links or read what I posted...bazooka makes a quick connect so you do a loc

Clean and SLOW!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    its like i sense projects like this and come lurking lol

I have seen and helped on "subwoofers" in doors but honestly the amount of work/time/praying it takes to actually make it look right (not like a growth coming out of the door) just in hopes that it actually puts out enough sound for you isnt worth it in my opinion. The last time we did this, it was a couple of $100 for spare sets of door plastics, then you have the cost of fiberglass and then to make it look right we sunk in over 50hours between building sanding, and sanding and sanding (lol) and then forming to the door then sanding etc...If it were me and the option to use the center consol wasnt an option i would make use of the area behind the back plastic. Possibly a couple of 8s or even 3 or 4 would be possible as long as the depth is correct, i believe there is something like 60+in width back there so proper airspace could be accomplished. Also, for this project you could just use MDF wood which is roughly $25 a sheet, and if you dont like it your only out the $25.

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    I was planning on doing the behind the seat setup, since I want to do the 3rd seat mod. Any pics would be awesome

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3