Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: supercharger

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

supercharger

i have a buddy who is wanting to sale me the supercharger off of his 2010 cobra, its just the screw protion of the charger the "upper"........ i have a 2000 model harley 40k miles...... will this fit the factory intake, what will i have to change to make this fit????

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Absolutely. And the turbo off a 2010 evo can also bolt right up to a 2000 harley model, you should try that.

Former Owner of 03 #8186
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Folks are getting kocky around here lately lol

2003 Black #08186

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markpatterson View Post
    i have a buddy who is wanting to sale me the supercharger off of his 2010 cobra, its just the screw protion of the charger the "upper"........ i have a 2000 model harley 40k miles...... will this fit the factory intake, what will i have to change to make this fit????
    1st post and no intro? How about some more info on you other things done to the truck, and pics. As for your question...you got me...perhaps if the 2010 cobra is a 5.4 block that is the same as what's in the truck...need to look into that futher.

Quote Originally Posted by SCBQQSTN View Post
    Absolutely. And the turbo off a 2010 evo can also bolt right up to a 2000 harley model, you should try that.
    You being serious or is the air up there just too thin today?

Quote Originally Posted by UserName View Post
    Folks are getting kockier around here lately lol
    Fixed it for you

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok, ****n dick!!!! this is why we ask ?s, florida punk!!!!!! i have gotten everything taken care of and will no longer be needing the "***"istance of a bunch of smartasses!!!!!!

Name: Ulisses

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Damn dude chill out. He was only busting some balls but it would of been good of you to make an introduction and all.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Had a feeling,this was gonna get ugly in a hurry.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Somebody needs to learn what a "joke" is. Chill out there is a lot of knowledge floating around here and you can absorb some if you would calm down. Don't be so serious. You made yourself look like a big d-bag.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markpatterson View Post
    ok, ****n dick!!!! this is why we ask ?s, florida punk!!!!!! i have gotten everything taken care of and will no longer be needing the "***"istance of a bunch of smartasses!!!!!!
    Hell, I like the way he earned his 2nd post....... Pissed off, going "regional" on SCBQQSTN (Who's been here for awhile*** 3000+ posts***). Son, let's get something straight here: You don't come into someones place getting "BUTT HURT" over a simple comment. If you didn't like what was said, address it in a civil manner. We (members with time on the clock) take pride in the fact that we know our $H!T when it comes to our trucks (for those who still have them, even more so). Asking a question is the starting point of learning. I know for a fact that I knew little about my old truck and asked ALOT of questions. Here on the site, there are a variety of people. Some have wits as sharp as a razor, some as sharp as a mallet. Take what comes in your direction, decide if it is worth getting all "PISSY" about and move on. Welcome to NHTOC.............

Now go in the corner until the bell rings
    2003 HARLEY DAVIDSON F-150 #2888 (Black) of 10,047. Born on 1/23/03.
    Formerly "100th#2888"

Dual Magnaflows w/ X, HID headlights, LED rear, L 3rd, Line of Fire, Roush fogs, Eibach 1" front drop, 2" Bell Tech rear drop, "L" spec Bilsteins at all 4, Ported and Polished throttle body, Custom polished stock upper, Volant intake, METCO Idler pulleys, Innovations ProSport. TRADED IN ON 6/3/08. Fun while the ride lasted. U.S. NAVY SEABEES RETIRED.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok, maybe i got alittle upset and confused by the sarcasum... i am a member of 2 other forums, MAGNA and DFWSTANGS with over 10,000 posts combined, my appologies for getting upset, i probly would have been a smartass myself if someone posted some random crap on my door aswell....... im sorry guys...... my name is mark patterson, im 37 years old from texas, i am a business owner and love fast cars......trucks...lol.... i have a 2000 harley truck, 40k miles, mods include: stage 2 cams, 75mm tb and spacer, 75 mass air meter, smooth port upper intake, cold air induction, equal length shorts with full exhaust and flowmasters, 373 gears.... i am thinking about adding a set of stage 2 heads which will allow me to drop the compression desired for a supercharger, again i appologise to all for acting like a dick......

Name: Ulisses

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Now that's an introduction . Nice to meet you and welcome to the nhtoc. I'm pretty sure all the fellas here are gonna answer your questions on whatever you may have on hd trucks. Some of the 2000 owners have gone from n/a to sc so I'm pretty sure they are going to chime in as well. And once again, welcome to nhtoc. Nice to have more hd owners joining

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It takes a real man to admit being wrong. We hope that you enjoy your stay. BTW, if I'm not mistaken, you have a few options to help you go supercharged or turbo:
    1) Do a Lightning conversion.................... complete Lightning engine, supercharger, etc. and throw it inyour ride.
    2) Go centrifugal supercharger (Vortek, Paxton, etc)
    3) Get a credit card with a high limit (lol).. go turbo or twin turbo with a built engine.

Name: Hank

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Glad we got past all that... So welcome to the club. There are some very knowledgeable folks here,and good luck on getting supercharged.

Name:

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CONMECH View Post
    It takes a real man to admit being wrong. We hope that you enjoy your stay. BTW, if I'm not mistaken, you have a few options to help you go supercharged or turbo:
    1) Do a Lightning conversion.................... complete Lightning engine, supercharger, etc. and throw it inyour ride.
    2) Go centrifugal supercharger (Vortek, Paxton, etc)
    3) Get a credit card with a high limit (lol).. go turbo or twin turbo with a built engine.
    You da man for the admit

+1 if your gonna go all out do it right ....

Now my .02 on snapping, I was keeping my mouth shut.... We all poke and joke here .... Its an amazing group of dude with a wealth of knowledge , some have saved me money and some have kept me out of jail... Some have led me in the right direction for mods and spend money one time rather than 3 times like I have a few times... And others have brought me into a midget prostitution ring .... It happens... All it was was welcoming the new guy.... There was a post about an oil separator here like today where someone went off about a flux capacitor , it's all jokes but the right answer came out .... As for being a Texan where in the great state are you? I'll be in Waco for a few weeks in dec, maybe we can meet up with the rest of the texans here for a few beers or something to that awesomeness
    JLP COMP-R, LFPVB, 6# Lower 2.93 Upper
    Hotchkis TVS, Polished C&L plenum & elbow, SBTB, JLP intake

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    With everything that is needed to SC your truck without knowing if a 2010 Cobra blower will work on your 5.4L...I would get a hold of Josh (Harley#356) as he has owned 2, 2000 HD trucks that he has converted to SC...in fact, he is selling everything you need to do it yourself (if it hasn't sold already).

For your truck...he will know everything.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    ... But it SCREAMS like a raped monkey at wot

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast