Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm done with this truck...

Stock Block Beast 11.322
    Name:

Liked 22 Times in 12 Posts

I'm done with this truck...

as a daily driver! Over 100,000 miles and as hard as I push this old stock block at the track it's no longer practical to be driven daily.

This week was filled with challenges as I was getting the truck ready to run at Spookfest. It was time for an IC cleaning and plug change. While apart it was the perfect time to install the newest version of Weapon X cop's. But the motor kept stumbling and losing power. Had to replace the wideband sensor and two o2 sensors. Now the drive to NJ, heavy rain, more stumbling and loss of power. Pulled the cop's to make sure everything was dry, some water but not sure it got past the seals. At this point it's late Thursday night, just going to keep my fingers crossed for the racing on Friday.

Great weather at the track. Never did get my suspension dialed in the way I want it. None the less, new PB each time down the track.

Best time of the day for this stock block beast was an 11.322 at 119.75 and a 1.632 60'.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319902067.910345.jpg
    Consistently ran 11.3's all day and once I get it dialed those 60' will drop to 1.57.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319902100.860956.jpg
    Kenne Bell 2.6 - JLP Forced Air Induction - MAFia - JLP Thunder Tube - 60 lb Injectors - Kenne Bell Boost A Pump - Afco Heat Exchanger - Walbro 255 Fuel Pumps - Accufab SBTB - Denso Plugs - JLP IC Reservoir - PI Stall Converter - Weapon X cops - Factory Tech Valve Body - JLP Comp R Exhaust - QA1 Shocks - Beltech Drop Springs - PST CF Driveshaft - Flex Form Fiberglass Leafs - JLP Shackles - Hotchkis Sway Bars - JLP Traction Bars - RotorPro Brakes - Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges - DiabloSport Predator - JLP Dyno Tune - Detroit Truetrac - Forte and Grabbers - Bogarts and Hoosiers

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Those are great times especially if u are full weight. What kind of a track is atco. My mom used to race there in the 70's with her 69 camaro. I personally have never been there

Man this is expensive!!!
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Dude...that is friggin awesome on a stock block. Great job!!!

Stock Block Beast 11.322
    Name:

Quote Originally Posted by blaizinram View Post
    Those are great times especially if u are full weight. What kind of a track is atco. My mom used to race there in the 70's with her 69 camaro. I personally have never been there
    Not full weight. Not even close. It would take 800 HP to run that number full weight. I've spent lots of money and time getting the truck as lite as possible.
    Of the 10 or so tracks I've been to Atco is one of the better ones. Well maintained and track prep is excellent for our rentals.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Congrats Al! I never thought I'd see stock block trucks running in rollbar territory! That's insanely impressive!!!!!

Can't wait to see you push it even more, I know 11.2's are right around the corner!

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Thumbs up

Congrat's bro. Stock block king for sure! Way to go.

Stock Block Beast 11.322
    Name:

Thanks guys, I'm gonna leave it in race trim and hope to get back to the track before it gets too cold.

NHTOC # 373
    Name: Dick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anything new Al?

Stock Block Beast 11.322
    Name:

Last time at the track my 60' times were way off. I may need a new torque converter. The last year has been a rough year for the truck. It's been broken into and hit 3 times while parked. Most recently the inner cooler cracked. It's back together and running strong. May be racing again in April at the JLP event in Cecil, MD.

NHTOC # 373

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good luck in April. It's got to get better after all that bad luck. Hope the damage wasn't too bad.

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Those are great numbers man. And on a stock block too. Keep us posted.

Dang, your truck must have been built mid week after the hangovers and before the weekend rush!

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

NHTOC # 373

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Al, if you get any good numbers this month post them up!

Name: Richard

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm looking for any help I can get to find these parts for my 2000 Ford F150 Harley Davidson Edition Truck, it was in a wreck and I want to restore it to its original state...it is not a plain Ford F150 I want to make that clear it is an original HD Edition!!

I need:
    Upper Grill: YL3Z 8200 HAA or 3L3Z 8200 HA

Steering Wheel: F312 3600 BAL or 1L3Z 3600

Stripe Kit: YL3Z 1820001AAA (Left drivers side)

Console Lid: YL3Z 1506024 AHD

Name:

Liked 111 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley Owner T View Post
    I'm looking for any help I can get to find these parts for my 2000 Ford F150 Harley Davidson Edition Truck, it was in a wreck and I want to restore it to its original state...it is not a plain Ford F150 I want to make that clear it is an original HD Edition!!

I need:
    Upper Grill: YL3Z 8200 HAA or 3L3Z 8200 HA

Steering Wheel: F312 3600 BAL or 1L3Z 3600

Stripe Kit: YL3Z 1820001AAA (Left drivers side)

Console Lid: YL3Z 1506024 AHD
    Must be nice to have an original HD. Most here will be jealous.

Name: Jake

Liked 32 Times in 21 Posts
    Theres real Harley trucks on here?!

Email is fast..... Jake@3rdrowinnovations.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast