as a daily driver! Over 100,000 miles and as hard as I push this old stock block at the track it's no longer practical to be driven daily.

This week was filled with challenges as I was getting the truck ready to run at Spookfest. It was time for an IC cleaning and plug change. While apart it was the perfect time to install the newest version of Weapon X cop's. But the motor kept stumbling and losing power. Had to replace the wideband sensor and two o2 sensors. Now the drive to NJ, heavy rain, more stumbling and loss of power. Pulled the cop's to make sure everything was dry, some water but not sure it got past the seals. At this point it's late Thursday night, just going to keep my fingers crossed for the racing on Friday.

Great weather at the track. Never did get my suspension dialed in the way I want it. None the less, new PB each time down the track.

Best time of the day for this stock block beast was an 11.322 at 119.75 and a 1.632 60'.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319902067.910345.jpg
Consistently ran 11.3's all day and once I get it dialed those 60' will drop to 1.57.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319902100.860956.jpg