Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm done with this truck...

Name: Richard

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oh no I'm not trying to say that all on here are not original, I just wanted to make it clear that this is a Harley truck and not a regular Ford F-150 that I'm trying to replicate as a HD Truck, Sorry

Vader's Chauffer
    Name: Ryan

Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley Owner T View Post
    oh no I'm not trying to say that all on here are not original, I just wanted to make it clear that this is a Harley truck and not a regular Ford F-150 that I'm trying to replicate as a HD Truck, Sorry
    Start by introducing yourself in the new member section. Maybe include some pics of your truck, and hell even ask there about what you need. But thread jacking and completely changing the subject isn't the way things work around here.

Almost everyone here has a Ford F150 Harley Davidson Special Edition-as that is what this Forum is dedicated for, so you really don't need more than HD to reference what these parts are going onto.

Sold my 2002 BLK #9638 to my wife's uncle, Sold my 2003 BLK #6682 to a nameless man local to me.

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Richard,

Welcome to NHTOC! Let folks know what you might need to help you bring your "new-found" baby back to its original state. You will receive lots of help. I do, however, think you might fall-prey to the always lurking "mod-virus". Ha!

Name: Richard

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Point well taken thanks for the advice!!

neenatasnea
    Name: neenatasnea

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Seems like a pretty nice truck to me. Are you planning to sell it anytime soon?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2