Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: November 2011, Andres "Harley002" Perez III #694

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts

November 2011, Andres "Harley002" Perez III #694

This month’s winner comes to us from the Sunshine State of Florida. From all the pictures we have seen and from all the comments of other members who have seen his truck in person, it deserves all that “Shine”. An enthusiast, who’s truck’s only competition for meticulous detailing, is rivaled by only one other member…and that member is a magician from the days of King Arthur. A truck that is always super clean, inside and out…it is always a eye turner going down the road for its looks…we will all have to wait to see what may come in the future for any performance modifications.

Not having the opportunity to own many other vehicles prior to getting his Harley F150 doesn’t take anything away from this month’s winner on his love for the truck. After sitting back and only being a passenger in the truck for so long and almost watching it be traded in…he worked some magic and with true determination and persistence took ownership of her, “Harley”, as he calls her and has never looked back.

The nhtoc would also like to send a big thank you out to this month’s winner for his service to the community down there in Broward…those of you who know Florida, understand that it isn’t the easiest or best area to be in Law Enforcement. Thank you for keeping everyone safe and secure down there…but most of all, thank you for not giving out any tickets to the other Harley Davidson F150 owners.

So, with that being said let me be the first to congratulate our November 2011 TOTM winner, member #694, Andres “Harley002” Perez III and his 2002 Black Harley F150 build #01123

Question # 1: What sparked your interests in the Harley trucks?
    Specifically your HD Truck?

The POWER and STYLE. Like everyone in this awesome group will agree, you get a 4 door truck with amazing speed. Yes you can go faster in other cars but thats all you will be doing. Whoever owns these special breed of trucks can haul a boat to lumber to children to whatever you want. And then with all that you a very stylish truck with a get your heart pumping speed.

Question # 2: Any interesting stories behind the history of vehicles
    you've owned leading up to the HD truck or how you got it?

Well I have only owned 1 other vehicles before my truck now. I owned a 2007 Ford escape 4cyl. So when I made my jump over you can only imagine how I had to feel. Sad cause I was leaving my first car but when I sat my ARS in that Harley seat and started the engine… it made me forget real quick about my first car. Actually now as I’m saying this, “what first car” lol. My 2002 Harley was the first in the family, my father had purchased the truck with only 2 miles on it, when it left the Ford lot it had 6 miles (the Ford dealer went to fill up the tank). I was with my dad at the time and when we drove away and I sat in the passenger seat and threw both hands up in the air as the sun roof opened and turned to my dad and said "I want her,” he just laughed. True love just happened! And as of how I got the truck was as simple as fighting for it, there are a lot of nice looking Harleys out there and my farther wanted to turn in the truck for others... I would take the key, hide it, or just say no to him turning her in...as it wasn’t going to happen. So it made him buy another Harley but the “02 was staying. In 2007 I had officially taken ownership of her, with the miles of 42,082(no pics just remember). I’ve been driving her ever since. She is my daily driver and I do drive a lot from work and what not. I love that truck so much I feel bad for my son, cause I will be buried in that truck, lol.

Question # 3: Give me a rough list of the mods that have been done to your truck. I know you've got a lot done, so you can just list your favorites if you'd like! “”I know you've got a lot done, so you can just list your favorites if you'd like!””

that’s a bad statement there, lol! I have only put lights in my truck, from HIDs and LEDs, and strobes with the whole red and blue police thing. I really enjoy her being stock to say the truth. I think of doing little mods from here and there but nothing has been done. I enjoy the thought of knowing it’s the same way it left the lot, how I first saw her..

Question # 4: Tell us a little about yourself. Your other hobbies, your job, your favorite past time, whatever!

About me on a personal level is that I am 22 yrs old (bday is Jan 22). I work 2 jobs. One is I work at a family owned business called, “Andy’s Police Supply,” it’s a gun shop in Miami lakes Florida, other than Harley trucks I’m really into shooting, guns and rifles. My other job witch most people do not like is that I am a police officer. Police Officer for Miami Dade County which is pretty much all of south Florida south of Broward. I love that job, but just so everyone knows, I have NEVER given a Harley owner a ticket! And I don’t plan on it as long as they don’t go 100mph+ in a school zone (seriously your asking for a yellow copy). Other then work I hang out with my friends, watching and playing all sports, hanging out with girls and what not, I mean I am 22yrs old!

Question # 5: You've been a member on the site for a while now, what is one of the best things you like about the site that keeps you around?

I’ve just reached a full 1 yr membership in November. I absolutely love the group of guys and this club, the facts and knowledge is never ending. I think that is really the best thing about this site. I even check this site everyday just to roam around.

Question # 6: What is one suggestion to help make the site a better place?

The site is good as is, I believe in using what you got and if aint broke well then don’t fix it.

Question # 7:
    This is where I normally ask about where you decided on your screen name and any specific reason for choosing it?

Well Harley is the name of my truck and it’s a ’02 so I just put the 2 together.

Question # 8: Almost at the end, what is in the future for your truck?, so what’s the next plan of attack for your trucks future?!

Not sure what is next for my truck, I tell myself I’m going to do this and that but I take things day by day. I’m very happy with my truck so it is what it is.

Question 9: Last and final question, just an open end question for if you had anything else you wanted to mention that I didn't have a question for...here's the place to go at it! Your web site link, a plug for something, etc. etc. whatever you want to throw in!

First of all, I’d like to say a big thank you to the NHTOC. Without this club, my truck wouldn’t be where it is now. I have meet good guys on here and want to thank them all for anything and everything. Last of all, thank you for making me TOTM. It’s a real honor for my truck to be picked. It makes her and I both very happy!

Name: Ulisses

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Contests dude!!!! Nice truck BTW. Do you use it as a police vehicle as well?

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Thumbs up

Congrats on TOTM bro'. Nice ride but nasty looking weather in some of those pics. I know Miami is still in hurricane season though!

Good luck in Miami Lakes as I used to live close by in Hialeah.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Nice pics

Congrats on TOTM!

Come visit and we'll put a "show car" finish on her.
    I promise, you (and her) will LOVE the results!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you everyone! This site would not be what it is with out everyone here.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you, and its rare if I actually use my truck for duty. Ive used it for veryy small things here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by ulisses03HD View Post
    Contests dude!!!! Nice truck BTW. Do you use it as a police vehicle as well?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thank you. And bro let me tell you about the weather, I was washing the truck that very same day, awsome weather, sunny you know and the then storm cam out. Luck i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by cayman150 View Post
    Congrats on TOTM bro'. Nice ride but nasty looking weather in some of those pics. I know Miami is still in hurricane season though!

Good luck in Miami Lakes as I used to live close by in Hialeah.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats on TOTM. I understand the true love thing, Back in ' 02 I took mine for a test drive and took her home that night.
    Black '02
    #00946 Built March 2002
    Innovations hard cover, Line-X bed liner, PIAA Extreme white plus headlight bulbs.
    Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD HU with Pioneer 2way 6x8 bullit proof speakers.
    Hankook Ventus 295/45/20

NHTOC # 373
    Name: Dick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats on your great looking truck.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    congrats

Name: Hank

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Congrats on truck of the month.Really nice getting to buy your truck from your Dad.!!!

Who Dat is
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    congrats Andres. sweet truck and definitely not "modded".

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thank you!

Junior Boost Lover
    Name: Sean

Liked 51 Times in 35 Posts
    Congrats!

"Fuzion" 1986-2007 R.I.P.
    Name: Troy

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Congrats!! Nice 02

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast