Thread: F250 & F350 HD trucks are not gonna be produced as of 9-15-03 dealer info

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

F250 & F350 HD trucks are not gonna be produced as of 9-15-03 dealer info

;c dealer info tried to order one on Tues was able to plug in all the stats but wouldnt give price FORDS explanation they werent gonna produce the F250/350 series of that vehicle???? ITS MY MONEY IF I WANT TO SPEND $50,000 PLUS ITS MY BUSINESS MAKE ME A TRUCK !!!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Try Again

I was inquiring about a Harley SuperDuty on the same day as you, and my dealer had the same problem. It was just temporarily unavailable for order in the system. It should be accessible again now -- my dealer pulled up all the info, including price, on his computer last night.
    Yea! :b2:

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I work in the..

paint dept where the Super Duty trucks are built(KTP) and the official launch is going to be in Nov.
    CW

Around When I Can...
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I heard Janurary is about the time u will see them on the lots.

Bob the HD Truck Marketing Man..."Ask me First!"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ALL of the order codes ARE in the system for the '04 F-250 and F-350 H-D trucks, as of 6-28-03. Dealers have tentative pricing and should be aware of how to place your order. If the dealer you speak to is unable or unwilling to submit your early order, I would suggest going to another dealer.

BTW; the first 1,000 pre-orders for Competition Orange and Black two-tones are placed in a random drawing for a matching custom '04 Harley Fat Boy motorcycle! So go on...get those orders in!

Buy American Owned !
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just was informed by my Ford dealer that delivery is expected November 11th. This is the first order confirmation I have heard. Anyone else have one on order?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ordered mine 10-01-03 Dealer told Me JAN but he also told my Nephew his 03 would take 4 months got it in 8 weeks ???? maybe they think if it comes in soon THEY DID U A BIG FAVOR ???? dealers R like that !!! lol