Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: January 2012, Jesus "GreyHD" Sierra #7460

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts

January 2012, Jesus "GreyHD" Sierra #7460

This month winner comes to us from So Cal, and has been on NHTOC since 2005. He purchased his DSG in late 2005, He is punches numbers on a daily basis but enjoys turning wrenches our trucks. Yepper, he believe's he's pretty boring but there's no way you can be boring when you've done all the things he has to his truck. His hobbies are watching movies and Bar-B-Queing some Carne Asada. HAHAHAHA

He’s been on NHTOC since August 2005 and is an avid contributor with almost 3000 post in that short time. Currently his efforts are directed towards trying to save the Fontana Race Track. Did you know in the past he’s even organized a GTG at the Meguiars Detail Clinic on So Cal.. Now there’s someone who takes pride in their ride!

So, with that being said please allow me to be the first to congratulate our January 2012 TOTM winner, member #424, JD “GreyHD” and his DSG #7460.

Question # 1: What sparked your interests in the Harley trucks?
    Specifically your HD Truck? In 2005, I drove down to BlownTwice’s house in Hunting Beach, CA for a Ford mod day GTG. I arrived early and started working early on changing brakes and painting the calipers on my 2001 Ford Expedition. As I work on the truck I hear a rumble and a loud whine. I get up to see who it is and it’s a caravan of Harley trucks. I immediately knew I wanted to know more on the trucks. First person I met was Bgstew, who went through the list of mods on the truck and opened up his truck for me to look inside. Later that year I sold my expedition and bought a 2002 HD DSG.

Question # 2: Any interesting stories behind the history of vehicles
    you've owned leading up to the HD truck or how you got it? I have always been a Ford guy, from my first new car being a 99 Mustang V6 then a 2001 Expedition which I did some mods to and then to my current vehicle, 2002 HD.

Question # 3: Give me a rough list of the mods that have been done to your truck. I know you've got a lot done, so you can just list your favorites if you'd like!
    I will try to list all the mods. Volant CAI with JLP Scoop in the Front bumper, Xenarc Headlights, FTVB, 4x4 Pan, Rear Sway Bar, HID Fog Lights, 2.7 with 4# Lower Cogg Pulleys, Magnum Powers Idler Bracket, JLP Street IC Reservoir, Triple Gauge Cluster, Stewart Warner Gauges(Trans Temp,Fuel Pressure, Boost), Steering Column Pod with Innovative AF Gauge, Magnaflow Exhaust w/Lightning Exit, JLP 2-3-4 Rear Shackles, Bilstein L Spec Shocks, F250 Tranny Cooler w/External Filter, JLP Heat Exchanger, Oil Separator, LFP Throttle Body, Pioneer Double Din with Stealth Box. I know I am missing something but that’s the majority of the mods.

Click on VIDEO below:

Question # 4: Tell us a little about yourself. Your other hobbies, your job, your favorite past time, whatever!
    This question is always hard, I don’t like talking about myself. Basically I am an accountant that sells Amsoil products on the side that enjoys working on trucks (either mine or someone else).

Question # 5: You've been a member on the site for a while now, what is one of the best things you like about the site that keeps you around?
    The best thing about NHTOC is how everyone is willing to help other members by lending advice.

Question # 6: What is one suggestion to help make the site a better place? To make it easier on the new members using the web site, direct them to an intro page where FAQ are listed with links to the answers.

Question # 7: This is where I normally ask about where you decided on your screen name and any specific reason for choosing it?
    I kept it simple, truck is grey so I went GreyHD even though some people read it as greyhound, lol.

Question # 8: Almost at the end, what is in the future for your truck?, so what’s the next plan of attack for your trucks future?
    As for future mods, I am looking to add some traction bars and some LED tails.

Question 9: Last and final question, just an open end question for if you had anything else you wanted to mention that I didn't have a question for...here's the place to go at it! Your web site link, a plug for something, etc. etc. whatever you want to throw in!
    I wanted to thank everyone here for the help they have provided throughout the years and the nomination for TOTM. This web site has some great people who are more than willing to help and provide their past experiences with other members. I also wanted to give a BIG Thank you to Bgstew who probably has worked more on my truck than me and for always making himself available to answer all my idiot questions. Also some members might not know but I sell Amsoil products, here is a link to some of their products: Amsoil Products

NHTOC # 373
    Name: Dick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrates on your TOTM!

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Way to go!!!! Bet you thought you were forgotten about huh? Nope...when the TOTM situation finally became fixed, first thought was to go back and give it to who won.

Congrats again.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    ... But it SCREAMS like a raped monkey at wot

Another member of the BOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks everyone. Never thought I was forgotten, just wondered what I needed to do to get nominated, lol. Thank you once again everyone.

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Thumbs up

Congrats bro'. Very purty truck and nice job with all those mods too!

Well deserved and good luck with the next round of mods too.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Former Owner of 03 #8186
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    great looking truck man! congrats on the TOTM

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

2003 Black #08186

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats

Name: Hank

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Congrats on truck of the month.Stewie has helped me out before also.Would like to meet him one day.

Name: Hank

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hey I forgot ,nice truck you got there!!!

Junior Boost Lover
    Name: Sean

Liked 51 Times in 35 Posts
    Congrats! Nice DSG!

Name: Byron

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Congrads

Another member of the BOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks everyone.

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Congratulations!

Well overdue and well deserved.
    It goes to someone that cares both inside and out.

Just look at the reflection in the hood!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    congrats on totm
    ::

needs more cowbell!
    Name: Sheridan

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Way to go!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast