Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Die Cast

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Die Cast

Over the years, I have sold off most all of the die cast models that I had collected. I wish I hadn't! I am flabbergasted at the prices they are now selling for! There are a few folks here that must have a small fortune amassed/saved now with their model collections!! The die cast values have risen about 250% over the past five years! ... sigh! I remember when I sold one of the NAPA issued black '02 truck/trailer combo during '06 to a member here for $75 and thought that was pretty pricey!! LoL!

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Yeah I just bought an '03 Shamu die cast for $50 from a friend who never had an HD, but collected all the models back when they were new. And I walked away like I got a smokin deal LOL I already have a DSG '02, and my buddy said he'll sell me the '00 and '01 models for $20 each. You know Ill be picking those up too!

Oh, BTW, he's also got a DSG '02 model (in box) if anyone is interested. Might cost a little more than what he sold them to me for (made me the bro deal), but throwing it out there if someone wants.

Junior Boost Lover
    Name: Sean

Liked 51 Times in 35 Posts
    What's he want for the DSG?

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SR81 View Post
    What's he want for the DSG?
    Somehow I knew you would be the one to bite on that

Not sure what he wants, I'll hit him up and let you know

Junior Boost Lover
    Name: Sean

Liked 51 Times in 35 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    Somehow I knew you would be the one to bite on that

Not sure what he wants, I'll hit him up and let you know
    Lol. Werd.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thought about selling my collection,,to help pay for the Mustang repaint.I dont want to base the prices off e-bay prices(last time I checked,some dude is TRYING to sell an '03 for $250!!!???),,so I'll just hold on to'em,I guess.

Name: Jake

Liked 32 Times in 21 Posts
    Any interest in Hot Wheels 30th Anniversary cars?

Email is fast..... Jake@3rdrowinnovations.com

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Never even looked at the prices of them. Got my 03 two tone as a gift from my dad when I got the truck. Box was put up for display and never even opened to take a closer look. Now you all have been curious as to what the price they are selling for is now.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    ... But it SCREAMS like a raped monkey at wot

Name: Jake

Liked 32 Times in 21 Posts
    I have a ton of 30th Anniversary Hot Wheels Cars i would love to sell if anyone wants some or knows anyone

Always working
    Name: Big John

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I collected for a lot of years and I too have a ton of die cast, the only ones I know of that bring big $$$ are the Grumpy Jenkins drag cars, before he passed away most were worth at least double what I paid. If you guys are looking for anything let me know, lots of NASCAR to get rid of!

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    As far as GEN 1 H-D models ... Obviously the Black '02 Lobos and the Black '02 Napa-issued are the most rare. The '02 BodyShop is 2nd, the '02 (completed) is 3rd, the '03 Shamu is 4th (never seen an '03 BodyShop), the '01 is 5th, the '00 is 6th.

Sure would like to find another one of the NAPA-issued Black '02! ... wished I hadn't sold mine!

Word
    Name: Kevin

Liked 63 Times in 58 Posts
    love my DSG diecast except the interior is grey and the bed caps are chrome, lol

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Only three models have increased in value the rest have stayed the same and sell for $25-$30 in mint condition with box.
    Ive followed them everyday on Ebay for 11yrs now and the 2000 Revell sells for about $30 the 2002 sells for about $60 and the 2003 sells for about $80-$100. With that said there are people trying to command a outrageous price but those are not selling. One bozo tried to sell a 2002 1:6 scale R/C model for $3,500 saying the Ford dealer told them that was the only one made and to have another one made it would cost $3,500. Told then not so that you can find them for $100-$150 and even sent them a pic of my box with the UPC #'s and it matched the numbers on there box.
    One item that has also increased it the 100th Anniversary HD hitch plug since they are very very rare and go for $200-$250.
    Tazz

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    One item that has also increased it the 100th Anniversary HD hitch plug since they are very very rare and go for $200-$250.
    Tazz
    No chit! I saw one at a swap meet about a month ago and the guy wanted $300 for it!!! I offered him $150 for it ... he laughed and said: "In your dreams".

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So I MIGHT be able to dump my collection for,,,?I have all but the Lobo,the R.C.'s,and a couple of the Harley dealer editions.Just a ball park number?The Stang needs new paint.Seriously thinking about this.The B***H got the truck in the divorce,soooo,,,

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast