Thread: My woman can do more then just wash the truck, what about yours?

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts

My woman can do more then just wash the truck, what about yours?

Came home yesterday to a nice surprise....Amber decided that the truck needed a bath so she got her all clean & shiny!!!

Well then we went over to Jason's (FLAHP) place and meet up with a 02 DSG owner who we all just meet to assist him with cleaning his intercooler. Which turned into doing much, much more.

Hopefully Jason will post up the pics he took....but here are mine. Its always great to have some little hands around that know what they are doing!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    ... But it SCREAMS like a raped monkey at wot

Another member of the BOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yo got a keeper Oki. Do you guys change plugs as a couple? lol

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Woooow how cool is that congra.. now your truck is going to be clean all the time lol

My wife doesn't help me at all to clean my truck

Sport90's #1

Quote Originally Posted by greyhd View Post
    Yo got a keeper Oki. Do you guys change plugs as a couple? lol
    LOL...we do everything as a couple!!!

Seriously though...between Amber, Me, Jason, & Sterling (new guy) we took that motor apart & down probably close to 3/4 of the way for the shortblock. It hadn't been touched since it was first bought so we did everything we could think of to get it running better.

Plugs, Cops, Intercooler (Upper & Lower Intake), gaskets, etc... you name it. Plug'd the back on the lower intake, checked all vacuum lines & connections, cleaned & cleared out everything we could, & installed a L&S seperator.

Sterling said the "seat of pants" dyno was great...truck hasn't run that strong in years.

Also, truck is no longer throwing any codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcobi007 View Post
    Woooow how cool is that congra.. now your truck is going to be clean all the time lol

My wife doesn't help me at all to clean my truck
    Amber is into all of this as much as I am, so that is great. Looked at her last night as she was diving into the motor and said "I did ask you to marry me right?"

Name: Sean

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oki,

Seems like it's more her truck than yours. She always seems to be working on it. In fact, I don't recall every seeing pics of you working on it. And she was the one to get the first kill in your truck post motor build. So I think the truck registration should have her name on it and not yours.

j/k

Sport90's #1

Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaHarley View Post
    Oki,

Seems like it's more her truck than yours. She always seems to be working on it. In fact, I don't recall every seeing pics of you working on it. And she was the one to get the first kill in your truck post motor build. So I think the truck registration should have her name on it and not yours.

j/k
    Oh you just wait...don't make me go back through all the pics & threads of working on the truck.

Thankfully we both work alot of the truck.

The truck she is working on pictured is actually a 02 DSG, but she has done plenty to our truck. Yes "our" truck...officially became that when I put the ring on her finger.