Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I'll still be around but with a little heart ache!

"Fuzion" 1986-2007 R.I.P.
    Name: Troy

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    How much cash and stock 20's?
    Troy - 2002 DSG #09850. 378 HP, 465 TQ

Former Owner of 03 #8186
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    say it ain't so! Man I hate to hear she's gotta go. Don't even tell us what they gave your for it..I'm guessing they said $12k but they'll actually end up getting it for next to nothing and pricing it for $20k

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

2003 Black #08186

Name: David

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    lols, well hope they didnt totally rape you when trading, but life does go forward without us if we don't..
    one thought to other's though, these limited edition trucks, + mustangs, and really almost w/e you care to call your "pleasure", parade, show (w/e) vehicle(s) that has or have no lien(s), are "paid for", do qualify for parade vehicle/show vehicle inssurance.
    Acceptable agreed value is the type I speak of, which you pay for by the amounts you choose. Now they are not going to cover your tricycle for 100k but serious and honest descritions and proof such as reciepts, pictures, etc allow you to insure your vehicle, even in the project stages!
    somewhat milage a year limits, but again you get to choose, as long as the vehicle is not your daily driver and you have proof, such as insurance and proof of ownership of you designated daily driver vehicle, etc. Not crazy high, actually crazy low! one of my vehicles I sold awhile back for instance, 3k a year miles, insured for for 23k, full coverage everything 50-100k policy with towing, coverage for 2grand worth of spare parts (car show stuff, tools carried, extra rims, tires, etc all garaged with vehicle or on same pproperty) for my 2005 Mustang GT, which was pretty modded up, was only 251 bucks a year, full coverage!!!
    When I get another driver that's what I'll put on my Harley truck also, so she's covered while in the shop during restore/mod process.
    There are several companies, the main thing is you need a real garage, or inside storage, some kind of alarm of course.
    Like I said it's available from collector car sites, nada and blue book sites, etc.or just google show car insurance. I'm sure many of you guys know this deal well, but for those who do not, well, it's a great option and the companies are all well known and been in business for years.

Now, Brother, all that being said, guy dont leave us totally, come back and share, shoot the sh*t and to let us know of your new truck adventures, life and stuff.enjoy that new ride..peace out!

From The Great Nation of Texas

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    SAD to here you be going really love your truck, mines a two tone as well. Apparently they are the quickest, lol.
    Have done up similar different hood tho. Really would love the whipple, if you do get it off to sell. Ihave a predator tuner off my truck I don't use if that would help with any tuning issues. Just let me know.
    All the best

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi nz View Post
    SAD to here you be going really love your truck, mines a two tone as well. Apparently they are the quickest, lol.
    Have done up similar different hood tho. Really would love the whipple, if you do get it off to sell. Ihave a predator tuner off my truck I don't use if that would help with any tuning issues. Just let me know.
    All the best
    Im with u they are the quickest lol

RWHP-500-RWTQ-590 STOCK BLOCK. street tune

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Go to Lrodder, I am sure someone will gladly take that whipple off your hands.

If you were in my area, I would be wanting to get those 22's

PiMpInDaSoUtH!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yea, the way these dealers aren't budging on any numbers, I might just order my raptor and save 6,000 from the dealers marking up due to supply/demand. I offered him $48,000 cash and he is just worried about getting me over there yet still wanna keep the listing up on eBay for $51,600 I offered down payment till I get there and still nada so I think Imma let them think I'm coming friday so when the dealer calls, I can tell them why. I'm not going to waste $100 in gas to truck the HD down there for them to low ball me bc Imma just drive her back and be pissed I wasted my time and money driving and still order from a dealer and beat their pricing too.

This is the main reason I wanna keep it the way it is. I know I can sale this truck but I didn't wanna waste my time trying. Half the time it's low balling kids anyways and 9 times out of 10 it'll be a kid buying it so might as well keep it to help the sale. I don't have much stock parts and I don't wanna decide to keep it at the last minute with my baby torn to pieces with the stock crap, lol
    2009 seadoo RXP-X riva waterbox with rude rear exhaust outlet, Rude upgraded bigger supercharger, riva sponsons, fuel pressure regulatoR, RIVA pro blocks, riva rear air, solas prop, custom riva racing ECM, intercooler upgrade, intercooler relocation bracket,60lb injectors

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Thumbs up

Right now is a seriously bad time for consumers to try and negotiate when purchasing a vehicle. This is tax return time and the dealers know it. The ball is in their court. If you can wait a little longer until the summer time when they need to make their quotas again and right before the 2013 models come out you may get a better deal. Good luck with it.

Name: Hank

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    DATS,you need to talk to Josh (356) he ordered his Raptor through a fella that can get it just how you want it...and at a fair price,good luck...

Name: M

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I sent you a PM on the wheels. LMK

Name: David

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    secrets to buying a new car.seriously!
    1. have your own financing, always! BUT, let them think they will get the financing!
    2. have a letter from your bank, w/e, with your line of credit for the purchase, but do not let them know you have it!
    3. If you are driving in a trade just know that while your out test driving your new vehicle the wholesaler on the lot has gotten your VIN, knows if and how much you owe, where, and if your behind , credit history on that loan, etc.or if it's clear titled. He also has called his network and shopped the vehicle, if it is over 4 years ole, unless it's truly special they wont keep it on a new car lot, so they have shopped it and have a buyer with a known price, usually all this is done before ypou get back from a test drive, know this!
    4. go in around no less than two hours before closing on a friday night, payday for the place if possible. Also if possible go in towards the end of the month, they will be trying to make quota's (salesmen, dealer, sales dept head all have to meet certain numbers to keep their jobs or the best deals for the dealership, they have enough rear end loaded bonus to sell the things at or near true cost at times, even below!
    The reason your going in late is, because after they have let you drive it, thrown you the pitch, played "I dont know let me ask someone(boss, owner, sales dept head, etc) games soon , well, it's payday, and friday, they are ready to jet!
    5. if they think they are getting the financing ( just assure them your credit will pass, or if able hand them a recent proven number, credit report, etc) that will greatly effect the porice, they get from 1 to 3 points on financing, which allows them to drop the price and win at the other end anyways.
    6. Be ready, when the lights start going out, they have dealt what they say is the very best deal, be speaking with whoever it is the salesman went to, the person who does have the handshake deal ability, toss them your number, as in, "look, I know you say you gotta have 46k, but it's late we all wanna leave, I'll write you a hold check for 5k and you get it thru detail or new car make ready, throw in oilchanges, tire rotations and washes at each service interval, I'll give you 42 cash" or whatever you truly are preparred and able to write a check for, , etc..also, to prove your point tell them you have your bank letter of guarantee for the money, but until they agree or shake hands dont let them read it, or they will know you may be approved for 10k more than the deal is!
    7. Make the salesman buy ya dinner and drinks because you just made him anywheres from 375 to 800 bucks, share a meal and a drink, make the cionnection for future use, problems, even offer to bird dog him up some sales for a small 100-150 fee, make friends not enemies, and when monday comes go get yer new ride.
    Ford has 16,800 pure profit in a 4 door max loaded new F150, know all about the deal before you go, at the right they can and will do deals.be there when it happens, best of luck!

PiMpInDaSoUtH!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a sale pending on my truck to (my tuner) TPS tuning here in louisiana so im proud to say that i might be able to buy it back from him in the next years to come to continuing my turbo build. Now just isn't the time at the age of 26yrs. Old and running 3 of our personal businesses with my father only in shop. Im in need of a truck that I can take on road trips pulling a boat, ect.... My tuner is doing paperwork rite now and I'll be getting the final " sold" Monday! :-(...

I have my Race red loaded raptor on order and should be here within the next 4 weeks. (2door looks better in my opinion because it's a desert pre runner, 4doors are too much truck for a Raptor).
    Last edited by DATS TTRAH!; 05-06-2012 at 06:56 PM.

#8658, 6/3/02
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How much $$$ to trade blackwood window molding for my stock ones?
    Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Name:

Liked 111 Times in 76 Posts
    i need black wood window trim also.

PiMpInDaSoUtH!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not parting out. Benji is buying it for what I was asking give or take. I'm sorry as this thought passed through my head already but we agreed to "as is". If the sale doesn't go through (which I doubt), I'll then be taking a different approach by parting out.
    Last edited by DATS TTRAH!; 05-06-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast