Thread: Membership Link is back up - Now using VBulletin Paid Subscriptions again

Server Admin - Owner
    Name: Doug

Liked 6 Times in 1 Post

Membership Link is back up - Now using VBulletin Paid Subscriptions again

Good Morning Members,

Ive put the Join / Renew link back up.

We are going to use the Paypal/Vbulletin automated system from here on.
    If you renew using the Paid Subscriptions link in the User CP it will automatically add you to the correct Forum groups and automatically update your status. You can check your status any time. The system will remind you before your membership runs out.

Ive adjusted the membership cost down to reflect that we are not shipping cards or t shirts. I don't have the inventory and I'm not sure what is left. Once I better understand the inventory, and its costs Ill take another look at ways to distribute shirts and other swag.

NHTOC depends on its members to add content to the website, purchase parts from its vendors, look at the ads and if possible renew membership. All these things contribute to the health of the site.

The goal is to enhance the advantages of being a paid member. Increase the differences between the features and functions that a paid member has VS a registered user VS a guest. One of the advantages will be that as time goes on the number of banner ads that are shown to registered users and guests will increase relative to paid members.

More details to follow once I'm more comfortable that I know whats what

Thanks

Doug

Server Admin - Owner
    Name: Doug

Liked 6 Times in 1 Post
    I know that in the recent past some membership updates have slipped through the cracks. Sorry about that - transitioning an organization of this size isnt easy ... we are working through the issues as fast as our spare time allows.

We are working on the records it will take a while to get them up to date

In the mean time if you have renewed in the past few months and your status didn't get updated - send me a PM and include any details you have of the PayPal receipt or checks

Ill get the records updated on your account manually

Thanks for your support

Doug