Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiberglass box

dragginNCrds
    Name: Will

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    well new truck came in monday.. so i had some time tonight to mess with my box.. i got it done and goin to the interior shop to be wrapped.. ill have some pics of it done soon.. gotta figure out my back window leak before i put it in though.. ill post up pics when i get home..

~Will
    2002 DSG Harley on 22's ~ build#01450 SOLD
    NHTOC TOTM August 2012

Name: Matt

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Cant wait to see pictures man. I will probably be hitting you up soon to get a box made for my truck. just depends on how yours turns out and how much shops around where i will be moving are going to charge

dragginNCrds

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    i sat it in the truck just to see what it looked like before it went to covering

thats just a idea on how it will look

had a guy in town tell me he would charge between 500-600 to build a box like this... i got probally 4 or 5 days into the build so depending on how far u wanted to go i could do it for cheaper.. just depends on what u want.. and if u want it covered or painted.. if i do build them and you want them covered.. ill include that into the quote when i build it..
    Last edited by dragginNCrds; 06-10-2012 at 05:19 PM.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Do you think you could do one almost identical to this, only connecting to the front console? and to hold four 10 inch subs?

Name: Shane

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok so im sold please pm me your number so i can have you make me one lol. i was going to see if there would be a way for you to make the same box with just the bottom two subs and not the top one, i think two would be more than enough.

dragginNCrds

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by twizted150 View Post
    Do you think you could do one almost identical to this, only connecting to the front console? and to hold four 10 inch subs?
    i was originally gonna do mine to wrap to the console.. im sure i could do the same thing though with it.. i have a better idea on how i would do the step down.. because mine is wider than the console.. i did mine so it uses the holes that the side of the console screwed through... so it wont go nowhere..

dragginNCrds

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ok.. here it is installed... i havent got it covered yet.. my interior lady had to order some materials and make time for it so i installed it just to see how it sounded.. but here is what it looks like..

and this is what u see when u look through the windshield..

i can do what ever.. just depends ont he ammount of work involved... as to how much it would cost..

Name: James

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Thought you were flipping the center upside down so it could double as an arm rest?
    2002 HD F150 DSG #01235

Powertrain: Unknown tune, 6lb lower running 13-15lbs, TR5IX's @ .36, BA2400 MAF, deleted precats/Magnaflow postcats, K&N filter w/ heatshield, L&S separator, rebuilt 4R100 w/ shift kit. Plans - KB2.3, BA2400, 255's, TR6IX's, new tune!
    Interior: Harley custom mats F&R, Glowshift 7 color LED boost gauge. Plans - 3M Di-NOC wrapped in graphite carbon fiber, LED conversion, sound deadener
    Exterior: Debadged, N-Dure bedcover w/ hidden snaps, Escape foglights w/ 3M film, hidden hitch w/ flipdown license plate
    Entertainment: BZ1370 deck, JL 10W3v2-D2 in rear console
    Suspension:Hellwig 7626/7621 F&R swaybars w/ Lightning Bilstein shocks

dragginNCrds

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m5james View Post
    Thought you were flipping the center upside down so it could double as an arm rest?
    i decided not too for now.. i can always do it later on when it gets wrapped.. and i might still.. idk.. i still gotta take it back out when material comes in and have it wrapped...

Junior Boost Lover
    Name: Sean

Liked 51 Times in 35 Posts
    Lookin good Will. Ill have to send you more business so you can build me one...fo free!

dragginNCrds

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SR81 View Post
    Lookin good Will. Ill have to send you more business so you can build me one...fo free!
    hahahaha idk bout for free.. but we can work something out.. but yea.. we need more business... I'm building it under my dads business.. we always need more installs. he did a nice simple box in a 280z from C&C.. I'm gonna try to swing by C&C next weekend ill be working but since its in the middle of town i can hang out for a lil while..

Junior Boost Lover
    Name: Sean

Liked 51 Times in 35 Posts
    Im working also. I don't know if ill be able to come by. You ever search for that shallow mount Kicker?

sent from my toilet phone

dragginNCrds

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    i thought i sent you a price.. i think it was pioneer.. not kicker...

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dragginNCrds View Post
    i was originally gonna do mine to wrap to the console.. im sure i could do the same thing though with it.. i have a better idea on how i would do the step down.. because mine is wider than the console.. i did mine so it uses the holes that the side of the console screwed through... so it wont go nowhere..

do you think you could build it to connect like this box:

if so, you have my business

dragginNCrds

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    yeah I'm sure i can... PM me some info.. and ill see what i can work up for you..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast