Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: April 2012, Adam “UserName” Stewart #8186

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts

April 2012, Adam “UserName” Stewart #8186

.....April's NHTOC TOTM winner is Adam Stewart with a Black 2003 100th Anniversary Build #08186! Congratulations Adam.....

A little bit about Adam, he's a landscaper and loves to work on stuff even if I doesn’t need it. He's a proud new father of a baby boy Ellis Jay, that has my attention
    most of the time these days. Ellis's ride home from the hospital was in the HD, he got to ride home in first class. He contemplated on selling or trading the truck for
    over a year, and turned down everything from a 469hp supercharged Mercedes E55 to a 680hp twin turbo’d Saleen. He loves his truck, He washes it at least twice
    a week and has polished on the paint to the point that he's scared to go any farther (thanks to Merlin). He has pulled the blower 5 times in a little over a year to
    clean the IC because he was too stubborn to install an oil separator. He's done his best to keep it as the day it was rolled out of the factory. It took over a year for
    him to get his first street race challenge, and they lost. He hopes to keep it around forever and even pass it on to his son when he can handle it.

Question # 1: What sparked your interests in the Harley trucks? Specifically your HD Truck?
    I first noticed Harley trucks when I started driving, I never imagined that one day I would own one. I had originally started my search for a Lightning because I wanted to keep the power
    of my Mustang but still have room for cargo. After a little research I discovered that the 02-03 HD’s shared the same drivetrain as the Lighthings but with 4 doors! Best of both worlds!

Question # 2: Any interesting stories behind the history of vehicles you've owned leading up to the HD truck or how you got it?
    I would have to say the chain started with a Silverado Z71 and Honda Foreman that I had purchased in 09, I then traded the Z71 straight up for a 99 Mustang GT. The truck bug bit
    me again just under a year later and I began my search, found a guy that wanted the ATV and car plus a little cash for his 03 HD. Best trade I have ever made. She had 100k on
    the clock and had never been modded.

Question # 3: Give me a rough list of the mods that have been done to your truck. I know you've got a lot done, so you can just list your favorites if you'd like!
    Being on a tight budget since I have owned the truck has really put a damper on mods. I have been daily driving it for over a year now (60+ miles daily) so I have to keep fuel
    economy at its peak. But I managed to squeeze in a few like: Ported blower, plenum, and TB. Air box mod with DIY ram air. Custom lower grille and Bilstein rear shocks
    (fronts soon to come). And last but not least the oil separator. I plan on more in the future.

Question # 4: Tell us a little about yourself. Your other hobbies, your job, your favorite past time, whatever!
    I’m 25 and live in good ole West Tennessee,and married to an awesome smoking hot wife and have a brand new baby boy! I’m truly blessed to have both of them in my life. On my
    down time I like tinkering with stuff, I cant leave anything alone, the term “If it aint broke don’t fix it” doesn’t apply to me. I have been remodeling my house as well and that takes
    up most of my weekends and extra funds. If I had more time I would like to do more relic hunting and GeoCaching, can’t wait til my boy is old enough to go with me. My current
    profession is a landscaper but I specialize in waterscapes, koi ponds, waterfalls, etc. Its hard work and honestly I didn’t plan on it lasting longer than a summer but 7 years later
    I’m still at it. I plan to go back to college and finish up but not until I find something worth spending my money on.

Question # 5: You've been a member on the site for a while now, what is one of the best things you like about the site that keeps you around?
    I would have to say that the members in general keep my around. I have been a member of several other forums but NHTOC has always been the most helpful and welcoming.
    The site isn’t overran by a ton of pointless garbage threads that keep you searching for hours for an answer to the question.

Question # 6: What is one suggestion to help make the site a better place?
    If I could change one thing it would be a different classifieds section. Im pretty partial to the forum thread style classified ads. But other than that I would like to say that this site is
    very well organized and easy to navigate and everyone is always welcome.

Question # 7: This is where I normally ask about where you decided on your screen name and any specific reason for choosing it?
    I remember when registering I was having a hard time deciding on a screen name, after several failed attepts I finally just entered “UserName” and there we have it!
    I have since chose the name “Screamin.03HD” for several other services.

Question # 8: Almost at the end, what is in the future for your truck?, so what’s the next plan of attack for your trucks future?
    For several months I had it up for sale due to the need of a more economical car or suv, after a lot of hard thinking my wifde and I decided to just buy another car & keep the truck.
    I plan on blacking it out and possibly removing the pinstripe soon, followed by lowering it a bit and doing a “one of a kind” custom exhaust with would require relocation of the fuel
    tank to where the spare tire is.

Question 9: Last and final question, just an open end question for if you had anything else you wanted to mention that I didn't have a question for...
    here's the place to go at it! Your web site link, a plug for something, etc. etc. whatever you want to throw in!

I want to thank God for blessing me with such a great family and always providing me with blessings that I in no way deserve. No matter how bad times get I have never had to give
    anything up or do without, something always comes through. On paper I should be where I am in life but good faith has brought me through.

I would also like to thank all of NHTOC for their support and help, you guys are great!

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    congr..... bub... well deserve

Former Owner of 03 #8186
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow! I just saw this! Thanks everyone! Glad to give the truck its first award! The other trucks looked awesome too! Plenty of months to go around so I'll gladly accept this!

2003 Black #08186

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Way to go!!! Welcome to the TOTM club!!! Very well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    ... But it SCREAMS like a raped monkey at wot

Junior Boost Lover
    Name: Sean

Liked 51 Times in 35 Posts
    Congrats! Welcome to TOTM club!

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Very nice! Congrats!

NHTOC # 373
    Name: Dick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Congrats on TOTM and your new baby boy.

Former Owner of 03 #8186

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Congrats!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    big congrats! love the shine

Name: Byron

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Congrads your baby boy will love the rides you give him as he grow

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    congrats man!

Former Owner of 03 #8186

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks fellas

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Thumbs up

Congrats on TOTM!

Kudos to you, your wife and new son.

P.S. You'd really get to hear that ported blower scream with a good CAI.

Always working
    Name: Big John

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Good Job! Congrats!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast