Thread: Paided Membership Renewal Packets

NHTOC # 373
    Name: Dick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Paided Membership Renewal Packets

Doug, I have not received my paid renewal packet ( 1. new laminated membership card, 2. hand out cards for this web site, and 3. a new NHTOC decal for our trucks) from last September. Please don't say you are doing away with these items that go along with a paid membership??? I have been a paid member every year since October 2005. Big D has always sent these Packets with a paid renewal membership. I believe this was Big D's way of showing his apppreciation for your paid renewal and support to the NHTOC. It was part of the difference between being a paid member & supporter of the NHTOC site or just a registered user.

I hope you continue to follow Big D's tradition on paid membership renewals. It's part of the NHTOC site for a very long time. Please don't change this.

Thank You, Dick

Name: Hank

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    What he said ...Mine from last July.Figured Big D quit the renewal packets...

Server Admin - Owner
    Name: Doug

Liked 6 Times in 1 Post
    Sorry Im just seeing this

Please keep an eye on the announcements section for news
    http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/forum-a...ons-again.html

In April I posted that the membership costs have been adjusted down to reflect that there were no cards or decals for renewals or new members.

This decision and announcement was made for a number of reasons. At the time the biggest was that I didn't have any cards or decals. Another reason is that this site is not even close to supporting itself with out those expenses. Finally, I don't have the time to manage that kind of stuff right now.

Personally my perspective - After 5 or 6 years of laminated membership cards and decals dont you have enough ?

Its my hope to go through the inventory soon and figure out what is in inventory and how best to deal with it - keep an eye out on the announcements forums for updates
    Last edited by silver_2000; 06-08-2012 at 05:51 PM.

NHTOC # 373
    Name: Dick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote from Doug

"Personally my perspective - After 5 or 6 years of laminated membership cards and decals dont you have enough ?"

Doug, Not trying to be a smart a$$, The membership cards are only good for one year, not 5 or 6 years. Where I live the winters have snow, ice and frost on the windows. Scrapping is a must. so my decal last one year.

We use to a merchandise site were we could buy t shirts, hoodes, decals etc.

You also said "you don't have the time to manage that kind of stuff right now."

I'm willing to help you manage that kind of stuff or anything else to help you and this great site to keep going. Just let me know how I can help.

Thanks, Dick