Thread: anyone in bay area wanna help with ic cleaning?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

anyone in bay area wanna help with ic cleaning?

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone in the bay area can help me out with cleaning the IC? truck has 115k and its never been done... any help would be great!

Name: James

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I'd help if I could, but you're a bit far away from me. Get an oil separator now though, otherwise all that cleaning will goto waste. They're are $35 versions you have to drain yourself and gas station fill-up or so, or you can go w/ the maintenance free version for $185.
    2002 HD F150 DSG #01235

Powertrain: Unknown tune, 6lb lower running 13-15lbs, TR5IX's @ .36, BA2400 MAF, deleted precats/Magnaflow postcats, K&N filter w/ heatshield, L&S separator, rebuilt 4R100 w/ shift kit. Plans - KB2.3, BA2400, 255's, TR6IX's, new tune!
    Interior: Harley custom mats F&R, Glowshift 7 color LED boost gauge. Plans - 3M Di-NOC wrapped in graphite carbon fiber, LED conversion, sound deadener
    Exterior: Debadged, N-Dure bedcover w/ hidden snaps, Escape foglights w/ 3M film, hidden hitch w/ flipdown license plate
    Entertainment: BZ1370 deck, JL 10W3v2-D2 in rear console
    Suspension:Hellwig 7626/7621 F&R swaybars w/ Lightning Bilstein shocks

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I agree i ended up getting l&s..would just love a second pair of hands to help out and a bit of guidence...i read the how to on the forum and it seems straight forward, but would be nice to have someone thats done it before. I have beer and pizza or bbq...come on guyz or gals!!! lol

Name: James

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    After I did mine, I had 4 bolts left...ends up I forgot the ones that bolt down the intercooler plate! It was a super tight squeeze, but I was able to work them back in. Just watch the videos on YouTube, remove everything step-by-step, lay everything out together on the floor, and then reverse. I used about 8 bottles of brake cleaner myself, found out my intercooler pump was dead, so I fixed it for $4. There are write-ups for everything on here or LightningRodder.com

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Would give you a hand, but since I haven't done mine yet I probably wouldn't be much help.
    Black '02
    #00946 Built March 2002
    Innovations hard cover, Line-X bed liner, PIAA Extreme white plus headlight bulbs.
    Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD HU with Pioneer 2way 6x8 bullit proof speakers.
    Hankook Ventus 295/45/20

Name: Dukcaln

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    gotta buddy in Sac that will port the blower, clean the IC and change your plugs.... you should do it all at once.... let me know if you want his info..... I am in Vacaville and he just ported my blower, cleaned the IC and replaced my plugs all in one day.... so worth it