Recently installed a Glowshift (safe the flaming you Autometer diehards) and also got myself another Bluetooth OBDII reader (been using one for years on my BMW's, but it wasn't compatible w/ Fords) while using the Torque app on my Android phone.

Since having the boost gauge, I've been reading around 21lbs of vacuum at idle, and under WOT I'll get the 13-15psi range depending on how long I stay in it. Gauge zero's out just like it should w/ the truck off.

With the OBDII reader I'm reading /out 25lbs of vacuum, and WOT I don't read over 6psi. While writing this, I never checked it it's readin zero while the truck is off.

Now, knowing I've got a 6lb lower, intake and my exhaust mods being the only physical changes to my engine at this time, it makes sense why I'm hitting the boost numbers I am. My concern is where is this factory sensor that is feeding the ECU information so I can change it for a more accurate one. If the ECU is only seen half of the boost I'm actually running, that can't be good for driveability. Hell, maybe that's the reason only get 9-11MPG even after all new fluids and plugs.