Thread: Stay away from tire kingdom

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Stay away from tire kingdom

I took my truck to where I got my tires and they said they are ate up, and I had them rotated and balanced after the alignment. Yesterday I had them "professionally" change the coolant. Today coming down 17, the hose the took off pops off when I gunned it.

Name: Byron

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    sounds like NTB or pep boys here

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Someone forgot to move the clamp back up to secure the hose. Did you take a picture of it after you pulled over? I would have taken a picture and gone back to them and asked for my money back + coolant.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    ... But it SCREAMS like a raped monkey at wot

Name: Patrick

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomsharley0219 View Post
    I took my truck to where I got my tires and they said they are ate up, and I had them rotated and balanced after the alignment. Yesterday I had them "professionally" change the coolant. Today coming down 17, the hose the took off pops off when I gunned it.

Mann I could have told you that, the one on 220 are crooks and don't know what they are doing. The year free alignment there is useless because they never get it right. Now I have the camber bolts in so it's more easy to align.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 02harleysc View Post
    Mann I could have told you that, the one on 220 are crooks and don't know what they are doing. The year free alignment there is useless because they never get it right. Now I have the camber bolts in so it's more easy to align.

They towed the truck back to their shop, fixed my truck for free and bought me a new coolant hose. But as far as their alignment. I got it less than 5000 miles ago. They didnt check my upper ball joints when they did the alignment. Had to replace tires, and took it to Emmitt's auto down here in Green cove to do the alignment, he had to replace both upper control arms due to the joints going out. I will be going to Tire kingdom tomorrow and speaking with the head honcho!!!!