Page 178 of 244 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 3649

Thread: What did you do to your Harley Truck today?

Name: Ficty

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi everyone im new here i need some help asap i got an 03 f150 harleydavidson 100th anniversary and i need a lower valance and grill anyone can help me?

Name: BRIAN

Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by throttle jockey View Post
    With a little instruction from SoCal Waite we replaced the EATC o-rings so my Max A/C setting works again. I considered starting the heater core swap today but dread set in and I decided to procrastinate for a few more days.
    Really been wanting to do this. Did you order the high dollar orings or just oreilly napa etc etc cheapies?

Name: BRIAN

Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Are you doing the 4x4 pan and filter?
    No sir i'm staying stock but i am drilling the pan and putting a drain on the pan. Woodbine recommended the stock pan with the height of my truck was afraid it would scrape or hit

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BRIANV View Post
    No sir i'm staying stock but i am drilling the pan and putting a drain on the pan. Woodbine recommended the stock pan with the height of my truck was afraid it would scrape or hit
    Good suggestion if your low. It will be the only thing hanging below your frame rails. Not a good idea.

Mobbin around the NW

Over the weekend, I swapped out the previous owners night blinding NV boost gauge for a much less night blinding and better matching AEM gauge. (overlays to come). Then I installed the retrofits I actually received from the 2nd retrofit rip off artist. Not 100% satisfied with the quality, but they work better than the crappy HIDS in halogen housings I was running. Plus its nice having high beams again living in the country. I need to do something with the fogs now, maybe Ill have those professionally done LOL. Then I cleaned her up, and went and rolled it through the "Draggin the Gut" festival in the next town over Saturday night. No pics of the truck from the event, I was too busy cruising.

I like to watch
    Name: JD

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Nice! What are you doing with the NVs?

Mobbin around the NW

Dumpster.

It was just the boost gauge. It was a piece of sh*t I didn't deem worthy of selling. It worked, but had too many other issues for me to say it was a "good part". I don't sell junk.

Name: Dale

Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts
    Long time no post. Been really busy. I should get a VB soon. Have to get a couple things for the boat first.

Word
    Name: Kevin

Liked 63 Times in 58 Posts
    I put a CARB sticker under the hood from JBA for the headers they make for this truck. And convinced K&N to ship me a CARB sticker for their filter intake kit.

I'm hoping those under the hood will allow me to pass CA's new visual + OBD2 scan only smog test. My reg is up sept 30th so I'd rather just roll in and not do anything to the truck in order to pass. Would love to not have to swap my stock manifolds/midpipes and stock air box on to pass smog, then back to my goodies afterwards. Looking like I'll be moving to CO soon, but not soon enough to skip smog out here!
    2002 DSG HD #09617 NHTOC Truck of the month November 2012
    Ported eaton/plenum/tb, 6lb lower, SCT BA-2600 MAF, OBX longtubes, JLP intake, FTVB, L-spec bilsteins, Hotchkis TVS, 22" replicas. Tuned by Ray McClelland of FTK

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd3077 View Post
    Long time no post. Been really busy. I should get a VB soon.
    Welcome back! What maker and flavor VB are you interested in?

Name: Allen

Liked 92 Times in 56 Posts
    The JLP shackles finally arrived so I was able to finish the drop in the rear a couple days ago, I'm at the shop now for a re-alignment. Hopefully I can tackle the helper bags in the near future.

The cheap cat-back system installed by the previous owner finally shat the bed so I also ordered the HD Bassani Aft-Cat system (part # BX54154H4).
    Last edited by throttle jockey; 08-28-2015 at 07:22 PM.

aka not rite
    Name: Bob

Liked 55 Times in 44 Posts
    The family and I took her to a car cruise/show . Unfortunately on the way home I did a fine job of ridding the world of more than my desired amount of bugs. Guess a bath is order for tomorrow.

#8022 L&S oil separator, color matched tailgate handle and license plate bulb covers . Fog light mod ,Venom mod , JLP CAI and JLP rear shackles for a 3" drop out back. More to come.......SOLD ...........no more to come.

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Fixed the eatc. Relocated fuel gauge.

Name: Allen

Liked 92 Times in 56 Posts
    Started the heater core swap.

I like to watch
    Name: JD

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by throttle jockey View Post
    The JLP shackles finally arrived so I was able to finish the drop in the rear a couple days ago, I'm at the shop now for a re-alignment. Hopefully I can tackle the helper bags in the near future.

The cheap cat-back system installed by the previous owner finally shat the bed so I also ordered the HD Bassani Aft-Cat system (part # BX54154H4).
    Did you go with a helper bag kit or piece one together?
    2000 L
    2003 HD

Page 178 of 244 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 ... LastLast