Page 186 of 244 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 3649

Thread: What did you do to your Harley Truck today?

'03 Shamu/Build #04441
    Name: Sean

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Replace the Front Inside Left New Door Handle Truck Chrome Driver Side LH Hand Ford F150
    The "chrome" cover was coming off the OEM one at the top & the handle could cut your hand.
    Cheap, easy, took ten minutes. Looks exactly like factory. eBay seller has 18 month warranty.
    Thanks Merlin. I have the exact same problem so I finally placed an order for mine as well. Almost cut me a few times already so it was time!
    JBA Coffee & Cars 06/12/2016

aka not rite
    Name: Bob

Liked 55 Times in 44 Posts
    Gave her a bath. Seems like every time I do this I find another little scratch or rock chip. Guess that's how it goes.
    But, I bought it to drive and drive it I will.!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

'03 Shamu/Build #04441

Quote Originally Posted by B.O.B. View Post
    Gave her a bath. Seems like every time I do this I find another little scratch or rock chip. Guess that's how it goes.
    I know what you mean!! Every time I wash mine I find a new defect too. Frustrating, huh? Oh well, unless it's a "Garage Queen", this is the price we're going to pay. I've decided that I'm going to make room for her in the garage this winter one way or another.

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B.O.B. View Post
    My fav for repairing rock chips is Dr. Color Chip. It's not so good on scratches.
    For scratches I found Scratch Wizard...I've not tried it yet but it looks promising.

aka not rite
    Name: Bob

Liked 55 Times in 44 Posts
    Dr. Color Chip is in my future. The scratches really more like scuff marks will buff out I think . This winter I will be giving her a proper cleaning.

Name:

Liked 111 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4 F150 View Post
    I know what you mean!! Every time I wash mine I find a new defect too. Frustrating, huh? Oh well, unless it's a "Garage Queen", this is the price we're going to pay. I've decided that I'm going to make room for her in the garage this winter one way or another.
    lol i just read San Diego and Winter in the same sentence.

7. The Following User Liked BlairTruck For This Useful Post:

SoCal Waite (09-28-2015)

'03 Shamu/Build #04441

Quote Originally Posted by BlairTruck View Post
    lol i just read San Diego and Winter in the same sentence.
    Hey BlairTruck, think that's funny, huh? We have winter too! We even get snow (in the mountains). Granted it's not like yours. It's more like a cool windy autumn with a lot of rain. It just doesn't freeze!!! Why do you think we live here? It's only miserable a few days in winter instead of all winter.

Name: Shawn

Liked 33 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    My fav for repairing rock chips is Dr. Color Chip. It's not so good on scratches.
    For scratches I found Scratch Wizard...I've not tried it yet but it looks promising.
    I just bought the scratch wizard for my Cobra thanks to your suggestion. Will let everyone know how it performs soon.

Name: BRIAN

Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts
    Looked at her and pouted waiting on supercharger to come back

Name:

Liked 111 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4 F150 View Post
    Hey BlairTruck, think that's funny, huh? We have winter too! We even get snow (in the mountains). Granted it's not like yours. It's more like a cool windy autumn with a lot of rain. It just doesn't freeze!!! Why do you think we live here? It's only miserable a few days in winter instead of all winter.
    ill have to put snow tires on soon. calling for snow on Saturday.

Name: Jake

Liked 32 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GRANTBP View Post
    Need some help bro
    Not yet. I have the trans out and the replacement is sitting next to it. Just waiting on the exhaust

Email is fast..... Jake@3rdrowinnovations.com

Name: aaron

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    image.jpggot my boost/vac gauge hooked up. Unfortunately they are calling for bad rain all weekend so my pile of parts will remain uninstalled. Plus hunting season just opened so that's gunna put a big dent in my free time.

Name: BRIAN

Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts
    Just got my ACCUFAB single plate throttle body. I got a question is it plug and play. does the TPS sensor need adjusted or anything else i need to know

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Typically they are plug and play, but the TPS may need some adjustment. I would check it to be sure.

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BRIANV View Post
    Just got my ACCUFAB single plate throttle body. I got a question is it plug and play. does the TPS sensor need adjusted or anything else i need to know
    They are plug and play ....but witha few tweaks.

1. Yes - adjust your TPS so you get full throttle and are within the electrical measurements.
    2. My idle increased to 1000 rpm. Had to have it adjusted in the tune to drop it back down to 750-800.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Page 186 of 244 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 ... LastLast