Page 191 of 244 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 3649

Thread: What did you do to your Harley Truck today?

Name: BRIAN

Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts
    Sitting in my friends heated garage because my driveway is getting asphalted

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    My dd jeep was down again, so good old blackie to the rescue. Drove her all week to work. My neighbors must've loved me starting her up at 6:20am every day lol. For Christmas I bought myself a foam cannon and afew other goodies to try. I wanted to try the cannon out Wednesday, but my hose was frozen. Yesterday was sunny so the hose thawed out. Only this idiot would wash his truck in 40* weather lol. Have to say the cannon worked great, once I figured it all out. I can definately see myself washing the truck more. Today I finished fixing the jeep, so it's back to slumber for the hd. Got quite a few projects going on, but once that's done she is going under the knife and getting the id1000 injectors installed along with some other things.

Oh almost for got. I took my 04 f250 to work one day to get rid of some old oil. On my way there I hit a deer. My front bumper was so rotted that it desinergrated. Nothing else happened to it either. I already have a bumper for it, just have to pick it up. I would've drove that this week, but my friend borrowed it. I was thankful it wasn't my hd. I woulda kicked the ever loving snot out of that deer. Needless to say I drove the hd slowly through that part and made as much noise as possible lol

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    For Christmas I bought myself a foam cannon and a few other goodies to try. I wanted to try the cannon out Wednesday, but my hose was frozen. Yesterday was sunny so the hose thawed out. Only this idiot would wash his truck in 40* weather lol. Have to say the cannon worked great, once I figured it all out. I can definitely see myself washing the truck more.
    We wanna see pics! What kind of Cannon? What kind of pressure washer? What kind of soap? We wanna see a movie!

Name: BRIAN

Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts
    Looks like milk lol

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Only this idiot would wash his truck in 40* weather lol.
    Oh you're not the only one. I wash my 4 cars all winter long in 40* weather. Just because it's cold doesn't mean my rides cant be clean, and car washes are a no-no. Hot water in the soap bucket goes a long way haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    We wanna see pics! What kind of Cannon? What kind of pressure washer? What kind of soap? We wanna see a movie!

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    Oh you're not the only one. I wash my 4 cars all winter long in 40* weather. Just because it's cold doesn't mean my rides cant be clean, and car washes are a no-no. Hot water in the soap bucket goes a long way haha.

I went with auto geeks brand. The construction was pretty well. I can see many years of usage even if used a lot. For the power washer I used my gas powered Troy bilt. I have an electric one but the wand portion is pretty cheap. I had 2 wands for the Troy bilt so I opted to use one of them to permanently mount the cannon to. For the soap they had a deal if you bought there cannon they gave you a big bottle of black fire shampoo. Plus they had the small bottle in there as well. Only thing I didn't like was there was no instructions on how to use it included. They show you online, but would have been nice to know going into it what each thing did. It's pretty easy to figure out, but I shot foam all the way across the yard lol. Would've been nice to have it adjusted better. Also would've been nice to know the proper amounts. I used the normal wand to rinse the truck first, then powered the pw down to swap to the modified one. Found out that I didn't need to used the first wand, again would've been nice to know. I foamed the truck up good, then adjusted to only spray water to rinse. I didn't hand wash the truck since it wasn't that bad, just had dust from the yard where I work. I just wanted to try it out. Sorry no pics or video this time. But there will be plenty of opertuninties later lol. Set up and break down is fairly easy especially with 2 wands, and knowing I won't need the first one lol. Drying the truck was even better lol. I used my back pack leaf blower, made quick work of it and also got the water out from little nooks and crannies. Then followed up with the drying towel a few times. I think from start to finish it took me 45 min. That included taking out the pw, trying to start it, and putting it all away. Again it was just a quick wash. I will be spending more in the spring on other stuff to build a better detailing arsenal.
    01 hd with a s/c swap, built motor, ported heads, stage 3 cams, whipple 3.4 s/c 4 upper and 4 lower for the street, 3.5 upper and 6 lower when i want to get nasty. wms big inlet and cai, whipple 160 sbtb, punisher built trans, circle d 2400 stall, trick stage 3 i/c, lfp dual pass h/e, triple 255 fps in a fore hat, -10 feed and -6 return, aeromotive reg., jlp rails, 80# inj., ba3000 maf, sct x-cal3, jlp comp r, detroit tru-trac, ta rear diff cover, 4.10 gears, jlp traction bars, metco idler pullies, mp tensioner bridge, hotchkis tvs, plenty of bling and soon to come new mods

Name: Kyle

Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
    Installed the race radio and antenna.
    CST long travel front, deaver F49's rear with king triple bypasses, 4130 cab cage, 37x12.50 BFG's on RG beadlocks,

I foamed the truck up good, then adjusted to only spray water to rinse.
    I didn't hand wash the truck since it wasn't that bad, just had dust from the yard where I work.
    I just wanted to try it out. Sorry no pics or video this time. But there will be plenty of opertuninties later lol.

Set up and break down is fairly easy especially with 2 wands, and knowing I won't need the first one lol. Drying the truck was even better lol.
    I used my back pack leaf blower, made quick work of it and also got the water out from little nooks and crannies.
    Then followed up with the drying towel a few times. I think from start to finish it took me 45 min.
    That included taking out the pw, trying to start it, and putting it all away. Again it was just a quick wash.
    I will be spending more in the spring on other stuff to build a better detailing arsenal.
    I don't suggest using the back pack leaf blower as there is a possibility that you can pick up dirt and debris and shoot it at the paint.
    For a drying towel...I'm a big fan of the MF Madness Dry-Me-Crazy towels. I like the XL as it's large enough to do the entire truck.
    The XL can get a bit heavy once it is completely wet. Another good choice would be two Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy (25" x 17")

If you put your wash mitt on the windshield and spray it with the foam cannon you have a soapy wash mitt to wipe the truck with.
    I call it the "No Bucket Method". If you choose the "NBM" method be sure to completely rinse and re-soap the wash mitt between sections.
    Even when I do a complete wash I'll use the foam cannon as a pre-wash to loosen any dirt before I do the Two Bucket Method.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    I don't suggest using the back pack leaf blower as there is a possibility that you can pick up dirt and debris and shoot it at the paint.
    For a drying towel...I'm a big fan of the MF Madness Dry-Me-Crazy towels. I like the XL as it's large enough to do the entire truck.
    The XL can get a bit heavy once it is completely wet. Another good choice would be two Microfiber Madness Dry Me Crazy (25" x 17")

If you put your wash mitt on the windshield and spray it with the foam cannon you have a soapy wash mitt to wipe the truck with.
    I call it the "No Bucket Method". If you choose the "NBM" method be sure to completely rinse and re-soap the wash mitt between sections.
    Even when I do a complete wash I'll use the foam cannon as a pre-wash to loosen any dirt before I do the Two Bucket Method.
    Yeah this was just a quick wash to test it out. The quick dry was only cause I was cold lol. I usually use compressed air in and around the tight spots.

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Great job!

I love these foam cannons. They are hoot to wash with anytime. It also gives the neighbors something to watch!

'03 Shamu/Build #04441
    Name: Sean

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    Hey everyone. Been a while since I've posted. Had a work emergency, left Nov 19t and just got back home.

Anyway, it's good to be back home and this is what I got myself for my belated X-mas gift.

image.jpg

And a Bassani Aft-Cat Exhaust System P/N 54154H4. Will post pics soon.

Last edited by 5.4 F150; 01-20-2016 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Added Bassani Exhaust System
    JBA Coffee & Cars 06/12/2016

12. The Following User Liked 5.4 F150 For This Useful Post:

Tmartin02screw (01-29-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by 5.4 F150 View Post
    Hey everyone. Been a while since I've posted. Had a work emergency, left Nov 19t and just got back home.

Anyway, it's good to be back home and this is what I got myself for my belated X-mas gift.

image.jpg

And a Bassani Aft-Cat Exhaust System P/N 54154H4. Will post pics soon.

Nice Xmas gift!!!

Name: Shawn

Liked 33 Times in 28 Posts

What did you do to your Harley Truck today?

I assume you are referring to the wheels. If so, congrats! I want a set if the price ever comes back to earth.
    Last edited by SLOWBRA; 01-20-2016 at 09:54 AM.

'03 Shamu/Build #04441
    Name: Sean

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SLOWBRA View Post
    I assume you are referring to the wheels. If so, congrats! I want a set of the price ever comes back to earth.
    Yep, finally purchased a set of the 22" replicas w/ Pirelli 285/35ZR-22 up front and 305/40ZR-22's in the rear. The tires ride real nice too. Smooth!

285/35ZR-22 PIRELLI SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO XL
    305/40ZR-22 PIRELLI SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO XL

Name: Shawn

Liked 33 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4 F150 View Post
    Yep, finally purchased a set of the 22" replicas w/ Pirelli 285/35ZR-22 up front and 305/40ZR-22's in the rear. The tires ride real nice too. Smooth!

285/35ZR-22 PIRELLI SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO XL
    305/40ZR-22 PIRELLI SCORPION ZERO ASIMMETRICO XL
    They look great. Maybe one day I'll have a set. Although I have to admit I've been looking at alternatives.

Page 191 of 244 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast