Page 55 of 244 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Harley Truck today?

Name: Byron

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    replace windshield on sat. today nothing the installer let the sealant dry for 24 hr before washing iruck so it going to rain tomorrow maybe i will get her cleaned up on tuesday lol

Just Another Ford Lover
    Name: Jay

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well I know I drive a 2012, but seeing as how we dont have a thread like this and I don't have the time/feel like starting one, here is what I did to my Harley truck today... Went to lunch with the only other 2 die hard Ford guys from the plant I work at and proceeded to load my 93 performance tune and do the loudest, smokiest, and all-around best (and possibly offensive to other motorists bc of a lack of a good location to do one) burnout that I could possibly muster in honor of Mr. Mike Dunn. RIP sir.....
    2012 F-150 Harley Davidson #3566 4x2
    White Platinum Tri-Coat Metallic, K&N CAI w/ filter sock, SCT SF3 w/ custom tunes, Alpine audio processor, LockPick SYNC, JL Audio HD 900/5, JL Audio C5 6 1/2" coaxials in front, JL Audio C5 components front & rear, 2 JL Audio 13 1/2" TW5 subs in custom box, Weather Tech Digital mats front & rear

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Got stopped for speeding (39mph) driving off base today whilst dropping off a mate at the main gate. Pulls in for the copper and my mate gets out and starts walking.

Cue the look of sheer confusion as the copper wonders why the driver has just pissed off and left the truck (RHD country remember). Passenger says "nothing to do with me mate speak to him". Further confusion as the copper now begins to ponder the complete lack of steering wheel where the driver was!

A moment or two passes with the copper peering in the window!

Penny begins to drop as the copper considers that the dude in the passenger seat (me!) with a steering wheel may just be the driver of the vehicle!

"Do you know how fast you were going?"

"Not a clue - probably too fast seeing as I am parked here talking to you!" Probably not the best reply in hindsight!

"Are you aware of the speed limit on RAF Lossiemouth?"

"A bit less than what I was doing?" Again not a good reply!

All ended well the as the awfully nice young chap let me off with a friendly warning not to do it again.

Jas

Vader's Chauffer
    Name: Ryan

Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts
    Went to Target, saw another HD in the BFE section on the parking lot. So I parked right by him (I know, a**hole move right) but I always like to say hi to fellow enthusiasts. I never did get to say hi to the owner, but I did take a couple crappy pics with a camera phone, cause the sun on the wrong side and mine was all pigged out...so I went home and washed it...lol

IMG_20131103_135758_135-cropped.jpg

Sold my 2002 BLK #9638 to my wife's uncle, Sold my 2003 BLK #6682 to a nameless man local to me.

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Cool....looks like you could of nearly parked underneath him!

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Vader's Chauffer
    Name: Ryan

Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cayman150 View Post
    Cool....looks like you could of nearly parked underneath him!
    Yeah, those new ones are really high...the color was diff too...almost purple in the right light.

Word
    Name: Kevin

Liked 63 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Waite View Post
    Yeah, those new ones are really high...the color was diff too...almost purple in the right light.
    it's called lava, almost got the wife a mustang that color but went with black instead.

Name: Casey

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Work this morning....Nasty Mcnasty....

Looks like I might need a chipping hammer....

Oki 916's Dad NHTOC #103
    Name: Slick

Liked 60 Times in 49 Posts
    added a new HD
    few weeks ago traded the 2 wheel HD for a newer one.
    FLHTK, color is Rootbeer

spending the kid's inheritance
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Very nice! Its ok, he doesnt need it anyway LOL

dragginNCrds
    Name: Will

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    did you go to the carshow there last saturday slick ?? mom and dad took best VEHICLE..

Oki 916's Dad NHTOC #103
    Name: Slick

Liked 60 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dragginNCrds View Post
    did you go to the carshow there last saturday slick ?? mom and dad took best VEHICLE..
    didn't make it, good on them

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    Very nice! Its ok, he doesnt need it anyway LOL
    Yup...don't need it. Let Dad & Mom spend all they want on whatever they want. Rather have them around having fun, enjoying life, spending money that was never mine to begin with anyways.

Phone call I got about the bike a lil while back was the best though....Dad said "So, I picked up another 2 wheel HD"...as I listened further into the details and was finally told that the other HD was traded in on this one, I politely told Dad....

"Next time you call and say ""I picked up another 2 wheel HD"", the next words out of your mouth need to be telling me which one of the 2 wheel HD's are mine, or you need to clarify sooner that the other 2 wheel HD went away in the process of getting this one."

Just Another Ford Lover
    Name: Jay

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oki916 View Post
    yup...don't need it. Let dad & mom spend all they want on whatever they want. Rather have them around having fun, enjoying life, spending money that was never mine to begin with anyways.

Phone call i got about the bike a lil while back was the best though....dad said "so, i picked up another 2 wheel hd"...as i listened further into the details and was finally told that the other hd was traded in on this one, i politely told dad....

"next time you call and say ""i picked up another 2 wheel hd"", the next words out of your mouth need to be telling me which one of the 2 wheel hd's are mine, or you need to clarify sooner that the other 2 wheel hd went away in the process of getting this one."
    lmao!

BaloghBodyworx
    Name: Joe

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Hey guys, this isn't a gen 1 HD post but I still have my '01 and Jay (White2012) also posts here so why not. Yesterday, my dad and I picked up his second Harley F150. Got it in PA (we're from CT). For those of you who don't know, his first harley truck is my current one. After he passed it onto me he said he needed another. He got a 2012 in white. Wow... now thats one nice truck. I always loved the new ones but this one especially in person. Never saw a white one until yesterday and we couldn't leave the dealership without it. I'm super happy for my dad, he truly deserves it. I don't have many photos but here are two. Excuse me for the low quality of the images.

Right before we left, one of the dealership managers pulled around his black 2012. He said that they only got two '12 HDs and he had to buy one right away.

Page 55 of 244 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast