Page 61 of 244 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Harley Truck today?

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    Today I popped open the hood to make sure the battery tender was hooked up ans charging. Also put air in the tires

BaloghBodyworx
    Name: Joe

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley#356 View Post
    how much were those seat belt pads? How do they install? Can you get more pics? And can you measure the diameter that they can fit around? There's a few areas of my rollcage I would like to put padding/protection around, and I've seen guys use those seat belt pads before. Looks a lot nicer than ugly rollbar padding, and provides just enough protection. Mostly just for wacking my head in the back getting stuff in/out of the back seat area, and for down low to keep the 5 point belts from chipping the paint when they're swinging around.
    Sorry about the late response. They were just around $25 I believe once converted as they are from Bulgaria. I'll post the ebay link. As for sizing, when it is flattened it is 5 1/4 in. When you stick the velcro together and it's flat (as if it were on a seatbelt) it's 2in. Now you can play with this and keep it a little looser. Considering a roll cage isn't flat, you'd probably get around an inch in diameter. Again, you could loosen it. Keep in mind though, since these are leather, they aren't really 'padded'. In other words they aren't very thick and might not protect your head that much when reaching into the back seat.

2 Black Leather Seatbelt Pads Embroidered with Custom Logo and Text | eBay

// 2001 Ford F150 Harley Davidson (#424 of 6,381) // 2003 Ford Focus SVT (CD Silver #3871) //
    // 2009 Infiniti FX50S // 2012 Ford F150 Harley Davidson (White #3166) //
    NHTOC Instagram Founder

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    Friday I started her up, drove her forward and pushed the 8" of snow off. She doesn't like this 20* or lower weather.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyb203 View Post
    Sorry about the late response. They were just around $25 I believe once converted as they are from Bulgaria. I'll post the ebay link. As for sizing, when it is flattened it is 5 1/4 in. When you stick the velcro together and it's flat (as if it were on a seatbelt) it's 2in. Now you can play with this and keep it a little looser. Considering a roll cage isn't flat, you'd probably get around an inch in diameter. Again, you could loosen it. Keep in mind though, since these are leather, they aren't really 'padded'. In other words they aren't very thick and might not protect your head that much when reaching into the back seat.

2 Black Leather Seatbelt Pads Embroidered with Custom Logo and Text | eBay
    Thanks!

I'll have to measure to see if that will work. My rollcage is 1-5/8" tubing, so 5.10" circumference, so that 5.25" size when flat should actually work quite well. I wonder if I can just mention your name to get the same logo as the image you sent him. Or can you send me the image file you used to send him?

Not really looking for a lot of padding, the tiny bit is good enough. Not looking for accident-impact level of padding, just wacking my head getting stuff out of the back, and the 1/4" padding is better than bare steel lol. And also for scratch protection of my 5 point harness swinging around, my one rear bar gets chipped up pretty bad right at the level the belts hang and swing around.

BaloghBodyworx
    Name: Joe

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    I not sure if he has the file still, but anyways, I've only ordered for my dad's '12 so far and the 'F150' font is slightly different compared to the older models. Here is the generation 1 logo. You can just save this from the site as he doesn't require anything more than a .jpg or if you wanna pm me your email, I can send you the original image if the resolution isn't great on the site. I doubt it'll make a difference though.

Vader's Chauffer
    Name: Ryan

Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts
    Took the Superchips canned tuned out of it. I was getting some detonation. It was mostly at WOT, but would occasionally happen at part throttle. But the weirdest thing is that it wasn't happening all the time. And it wasn't weather related. Happened on warm and cold days.

Anyways, back to a stock tune till the rest of the mods come then she gets a real tune.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyb203 View Post
    I not sure if he has the file still, but anyways, I've only ordered for my dad's '12 so far and the 'F150' font is slightly different compared to the older models. Here is the generation 1 logo. You can just save this from the site as he doesn't require anything more than a .jpg or if you wanna pm me your email, I can send you the original image if the resolution isn't great on the site. I doubt it'll make a difference though.

Thanks!

Hopefully I don't forget about this post with the info lol. Next time I hit my head I'll remember lol

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Didn't do anything with the HD recently, but I did finally organize my 13 (going on 14) years of reciepts for the truck lol. For years they've just been stashed in various folders and drawers and cabinets. Finally been cleaning and organizing my office, and got all of my HD truck reciepts in order. It's flat out redonkulous, I don't even want to think about adding them up LOL

Front half organized by major vendors I've got a bunch of reciepts for (Summit #1 most frequent, JLP #2, and Madenterprise #3, and Ford #4), then the remainder organized by category (cosmetic, functional, plumbing, exhaust, paint/body, electronics, etc.). Each category tabbed off in the binder, and organized in chronological order. Yes I have OCD with organization especially when it comes to my truck lol

Binder.jpg

I'd say at least HALF, if not 2/3rds of the reciepts are for mods that I don't even have any more, for things I've sold off and swapped out, after 13-14 years i've been through a lot of mod combos lol. So total net spent isn't terrible because most mods these past 5-8 years I've sold other mods to recoop bulk of the cost for the new mods. But still this is a 3" binder filled to the brim! LOL!

Name: zac

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    got in a fendor bender going to need a new front bumper and lower valance..

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zrated12 View Post
    got in a fendor bender going to need a new front bumper and lower valance..
    Ah man, that's terrible. You may have a difficult time finding the HD valance.
    Try giving Mike Nobles at Riverside Ford 918-six four seven - 2228 a call.
    He is a member and knows our trucks inside and out.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    He shouldnt have an issue finding a valence. He's got a new model HD. Im sure it will be on the insurance to find it anyway.

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    He shouldnt have an issue finding a valence. He's got a new model HD. Im sure it will be on the insurance to find it anyway.
    His posts show he has an '02 DSG.

Name: zac

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    thanks cayman, i will do that for sure. they look comparable to the street scene?? i havent had much time to compare the 2 but i will check him out for sure. Thanks again.

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cayman150 View Post
    His posts show he has an '02 DSG.
    haha my bad! I was thinking of Zmonzter. The Z threw me off

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Took all the water out of the intercooler & radiator system last night after work to replace with anti-freeze since we are forcased to have 15-22* temps

Page 61 of 244 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast