Page 88 of 244 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 3649

Thread: What did you do to your Harley Truck today?

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    Today harley#356, carmello in his lightning, Lewis from up north in his lightning and I went to a local shop (big daddy performance) where this mustang club was having a Dyno day. We met up around 9am and convoyed there through a local town filled with Hasidic Jews! I'm not racist, but I do not like them. They annoy me, are very rude. Well today I got to have a little fun. While driving there was a group of them on the side walk that just happened to be on my exhaust side. I thought hmm maybe they would like to hear it. Well I scared the crap out of them. Carmello was behind me and almost pissed himself from laughing. Lol

Name: Jake

Liked 32 Times in 21 Posts
    Had a good day, worked on a fellow members truck. Changed the plugs, cleaned the ic, cleaned the sc, cleaned the plenum & TB, fresh SC oil, Turkey delete.....best part was the text after he leftuploadfromtaptalk1401671381953.jpg

Email is fast..... Jake@3rdrowinnovations.com

Oki 916's Dad NHTOC #103
    Name: Slick

Liked 60 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    Today harley#356, carmello in his lightning, Lewis from up north in his lightning and I went to a local shop (big daddy performance) where this mustang club was having a Dyno day. We met up around 9am and convoyed there through a local town filled with Hasidic Jews! I'm not racist, but I do not like them. They annoy me, are very rude. Well today I got to have a little fun. While driving there was a group of them on the side walk that just happened to be on my exhaust side. I thought hmm maybe they would like to hear it. Well I scared the crap out of them. Carmello was behind me and almost pissed himself from laughing. Lol
    Not cool

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SR81 View Post

New tag showed up!
    Great tag. Too cool!

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Fast with Class
    Name: Tony

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Got Jesel cam followers. They were never installed and got them for a extremely fair price .
    t

Name: Byron

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Braker85 View Post
    Had a good day, worked on a fellow members truck. Changed the plugs, cleaned the ic, cleaned the sc, cleaned the plenum & TB, fresh SC oil, Turkey delete.....best part was the text after he leftuploadfromtaptalk1401671381953.jpg
    that's kool man I will need your help in 2 weeks if you can

Stock Block Beast 11.322
    Name:

Liked 22 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    Since when is Brooklyn on the way from Howell to Lakewood? Those were Tent People.
    Kenne Bell 2.6 - JLP Forced Air Induction - MAFia - JLP Thunder Tube - 60 lb Injectors - Kenne Bell Boost A Pump - Afco Heat Exchanger - Walbro 255 Fuel Pumps - Accufab SBTB - Denso Plugs - JLP IC Reservoir - PI Stall Converter - Weapon X cops - Factory Tech Valve Body - JLP Comp R Exhaust - QA1 Shocks - Beltech Drop Springs - PST CF Driveshaft - Flex Form Fiberglass Leafs - JLP Shackles - Hotchkis Sway Bars - JLP Traction Bars - RotorPro Brakes - Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges - DiabloSport Predator - JLP Dyno Tune - Detroit Truetrac - Forte and Grabbers - Bogarts and Hoosiers

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTBP View Post
    that's kool man I will need your help in 2 weeks if you can
    Of course! Bring it on over and we can knock it out

Name: Byron

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Of course! Bring it on over and we can knock it out
    Sounds like a plan will b in touch

Name: Jerry

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sent me this earlier....much better than the stick on column pod
    Looks Great! Where might someone find one of those? Already have the gauge

I build them

Name: Jerry

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I build them
    Nice!

Can you send me some details ?

Mobbin around the NW
    Name: Derek

Liked 114 Times in 84 Posts
    Finally, after moving to this town 2.5 years ago, I finally run down the only other HD in town.

Complete..... F'ing.....A**hole. So disappointed.

*******.jpg

Vader's Chauffer
    Name: Ryan

Liked 69 Times in 49 Posts
    Bummer, its to bad there's not more comradery between HD owners that aren't on this site...I see it here too with all the Super Duty HD's, they only see my truck as an F-150, not as one of the original source's of what is now their "Limited Edition" appearance package.

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    That usually when they get a good look at my tail lights followed by the sound of my exhaust and smell of my tires!

Page 88 of 244 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast