Page 243 of 244 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 3649

Thread: What did you do to your Harley Truck today?

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chucksbp View Post
    Finally got a dry day in Western PA to take the truck out, First sunlight look a the third brake light that Kenny (Leeeproctor83) did for my truck. As always he did an outstanding job!!!
    Looks good!

Harley Quinn update! New fuel system is in and she is back to running. Now just waiting on jdms Dyno to free up.

Been focusing on Joker too much. Got a new tailgate, it's a 2016 model one with the step. Best thing was its black, in mint condition and only $300! Also installed a tailgate assist spring. Loved the one in HQ! Changed all the exterior light to led and installed a led lightbar behind the grill. I need to do the headlights and fogs next. I also got these led switchback lights for the parking/turn signal part. Those are cool bulbs and I want them in HQ now. Lastly I finally installed the turbo back exhaust that I bought a few weeks after buying the truck. Dont know why I waited so long, it sounds amazing. Only problem is I can't keep my foot off the go pedal lol.
    01 hd with a s/c swap, built motor, ported heads, stage 3 cams, whipple 3.4 s/c 4 upper and 4 lower for the street, 3.5 upper and 6 lower when i want to get nasty. wms big inlet and cai, whipple 160 sbtb, punisher built trans, circle d 2400 stall, trick stage 3 i/c, lfp dual pass h/e, triple 255 fps in a fore hat, -10 feed and -6 return, aeromotive reg., jlp rails, 80# inj., ba3000 maf, sct x-cal3, jlp comp r, detroit tru-trac, ta rear diff cover, 4.10 gears, jlp traction bars, metco idler pullies, mp tensioner bridge, hotchkis tvs, plenty of bling and soon to come new mods

Name: Derek

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Just got tune on '02 HD after replacing engine.

Running upgraded bits and a stage 2 cam, ported blower & plenum, long tube headers. Stock upper, 8# lower, single blade TB, upgraded air intake & separator.

Currently making 536/599 after pulling 8 degrees, but I am holding off on more for now as the AFR starts to rise around 4500 and 20lbs boost - will start by adding 255's and a better fuel rail, then maybe go with larger injectors if the stock 42#'s can't keep up.

Word
    Name: Kevin

Liked 63 Times in 58 Posts
    I'm surprised your first step isn't larger injectors immediately? 536rwhp...what kind of dyno? My tuner was nervous that my combo (very similar to yours but with a 6# lower instead of 8#) was within the range of the injectors duty cycle being maxed out if I drove it on a really cold night. Surely if you still have it, the stock MAF sensor is well beyond maxed out.
    2002 DSG HD #09617 NHTOC Truck of the month November 2012
    Ported eaton/plenum/tb, 6lb lower, SCT BA-2600 MAF, OBX longtubes, JLP intake, FTVB, L-spec bilsteins, Hotchkis TVS, 22" replicas. Tuned by Ray McClelland of FTK

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Picked this one up. She’s a little crusty but should clean up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Liked shonuff82 For This Useful Post:

Blind (10-09-2018)

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ProtonDecay View Post
    Just got tune on '02 HD after replacing engine.

Running upgraded bits and a stage 2 cam, ported blower & plenum, long tube headers. Stock upper, 8# lower, single blade TB, upgraded air intake & separator.

Currently making 536/599 after pulling 8 degrees, but I am holding off on more for now as the AFR starts to rise around 4500 and 20lbs boost - will start by adding 255's and a better fuel rail, then maybe go with larger injectors if the stock 42#'s can't keep up.
    I'm surprised as well that you didn't already have fuel pumps at least. The stock injectors are ok, but I would want more room. Same with the maf. I would go with 60s and a 2400 maf. That should clear up the leaning out. It's only a matter of time before you blow a nice motor up. The stock fuel lines can support about 650hp. There has been some cases where it's been even higher but that's pushing it if you ask me.

Word
    Name: Kevin

Liked 63 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpr103 View Post
    The stock injectors are ok, but I would want more room
    Not at 536hp

Within the normal max 80% duty cycle operation
    42 X .8 / .55 = 61 hp per injector X 8 = 488 hp at the flywheel.
    You need bigger units then considering the loss thru the drive train.

Name: Derek

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Great feedback, thanks all. Already staying "out of it" for fear I'll overheat some bits, but I want to be able to use the whole throttle, so will get right on the pieces I don't have (already have upgraded MAF and single-blade throttle body, and hitting 20# even with the long tube headers, so I do not think air flow is the limiting factor here).

So,next up on the list: injectors, fuel rail, pumps.

On that note, just wanted to comment on the super friendly, supportive group we have here. Cheers!

Re the dyno query - not much detail, but it is a Dynapack - the rear wheels are removed and the dyno bolts into the hub on each side.

Here are some pics - would welcome any other feedback:

Post Build Dyno - Torque & AFR.jpgPost Build Dyno - Boost Pressure.jpgPost Build Dyno - Torque & HP.jpg

9. The Following User Liked ProtonDecay For This Useful Post:

Merlin (03-15-2019)

Huh?
    Name: Philip

Liked 36 Times in 28 Posts
    Got the rear water intrusion fixed as well the the headlights retrofitted with projectors, also got a full center console installed. It's a narrow console but thinking about removing it and removing my seat arm rests and going with wide top. IMG_20190311_185403_01.jpgIMG_20190311_110843963.jpg

Name: Claire

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I talked to a friend and he told me that he will in modifying my truck.

7klub
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Replaced the intake hose (ordered from Amazon ~$25), chasing a vacuum leak. Mine was pretty worn out as the tubes from the PVC lines would slide in and out pretty easy. Will clean the mass airflow sensor next.

JD

Name: JR

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Installed C&L intake

Well it's been a while since I posted but I finally found and installed a C&L upper intake.
    2002 HD F150 #5226 (366hp/471tq)Mods(LFP kit) 6lb Lower, SBTB, Boost Bypass, Oil Sep, Dual Idlers, TR6 Plugs, SCT X4, EGR & EVAP Delete, Volant CAI, Flow Master Exhaust, Hollowed Cats, Pillar Boost Gauge, 35% Front Tint, Smoked Headlights, Chrome Lower Grille, Altezza Taillights, Smoked 3rd Light, Brake Controller, Bug Deflector, Vent Visors, LineX Bedliner, 2" Drop Shackles, Traction Bars, Punisher VB, 4x4 Pan

Name: JR

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MillerRacing View Post
    Well it's been a while since I posted but I finally found and installed a C&L upper intake.
    c&l intake.jpg

Worlds Shiniest HD F-150!
    Name: ]\/[ike

Liked 165 Times in 135 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MillerRacing View Post
    It looks AWESOME!!!

Name: Byron

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Welcome

Name: Byron

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdaniels138 View Post
    Replaced the intake hose (ordered from Amazon ~$25), chasing a vacuum leak. Mine was pretty worn out as the tubes from the PVC lines would slide in and out pretty easy. Will clean the mass airflow sensor next.

JD
    How you been haven't been on here in a while still got my truck 244k on the clock

Page 243 of 244 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 LastLast