Thread: Dyno tuner around Denver area

Name: Jose

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dyno tuner around Denver area

Hello everyone, does anybody know of any dyno tuners around the Denver area that you can recommend. I want to do some mods to my truck and would like to have a place to take it to

Sport90's #1
    Name: Matthew

Liked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    Can't say I know anyone in your area but you can always do a mail order tune with a reputable tuner. The Tuner that alot of us N. Florida guys use is Torrie Torrie@fastpartsnetwork.com

If you can datalog for him, he can set the tune up for what you want. He is an SCT tuner, so you just need to make sure you have a SCT handheld or more recent SCT device to datalog to (if you don't through a laptop) and upload the tune to your truck.

Tell him, Matt, in tallahassee said for you to contact him and see what he says if you can't find a local guy.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicHD View Post
    ... But it SCREAMS like a raped monkey at wot

Name: Dukcaln

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    might know one, let me email my buddy... check back later

BANNED
    Name: J

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Greg or Jonny at Finishline on the north end ohttp://www.denverhorsepower.com/ - these guys are good people. I used to hang around there when I was up that way

or Rob at RWR Motorsports down on the south end RWR Rob Williams Racing

Honestly, I think Rob is a hell of a tuner, and KNOWS his stuff - he supposedly helped develop the Mod motors back when he was on the Ford engineering staff. He makes some mean mustang tunes, and is a mod motor God, buuuut...

Jonny and Greg are super awesome guys, and do some killer tunes though, and they tune SAFE - Greg will maximize power while not risking blowing up your motor with timing. The fastest Lightnings in Colorado get tuned by him. If you're on the L boards, Jeff (00Blacky) is putting down close to 800 at the wheel son his e85 truck that was built by them...
    in progress, under wraps til finished

Name: Jose

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks alot guys, i really appreciate you help. I will see which one is closer to me.