Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dual beam 6k HID mod

Always working
    Name: Big John

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown5point4 View Post
    On the DDMs does the harness work correctly, or does it need Hi/Low reversed? Do the 2010s need an error eliminator? I remember my 2006 would show high beam indicator when they weren't on. went through hell figuring out to get rid of that damn thing...

The DDM 9145/H10 kits...do these fit in the 2010s without cutting and gluing? I remember having to do this on my 2002, but did not on my 2005 or 2006...

"Mine came unwired, the plug was loose in the box, just had to figure out the right wires and done." Does this mean you made you're own harness? why not buy harness they advertise? Are all H13 harnesses the same for all vehicles? Does not give you option to choose harness by vehicle...just yes or no on adding a harness.
    no, mine came with a harness. It just didnt have the plug installed, the teminals are on the wires but I had to figure out what went where. they give you an option for a relay harness but ive never felt the need to use it.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I didn't have any issues with my DDM setup. I bought it in April, so they may have gotten all the bugs figured out
    2002 Harley Davidson F150
    Intake-C&L elbow-SBTB-L upper/snout-4# Lower-Bassani catted mid-Bassani Cat Back-VB-Diablo tuned-Best time: 13.8 @ 100.7
    Soon to be: 6# lower-SCT MAF-Custom Tune

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2