...November's NHTOC TOTM winner is Kevin "Blind" Tansey Build #09617 Congratulations Kevin...

Question # 1: What sparked your interests in the Harley trucks? Specifically your HD Truck?
I was fairly obsessed with wanting a Lightning when I was in high school, but when the `02 Harley was announced I knew I would own one someday.
When I got my first ‘real job’ I began looking, and 6 months later I bought my truck following my first review/raise/bonus.

Question # 2: Any interesting stories behind the history of vehicles you've owned leading up to the HD truck or how you got it?
The first car I bought myself was a 1995 F150. I built a open track car in 2005 starting with an `89 mustang LX coupe 4cyl/automatic,
and built my own cobra starting with a 97 mustang gt in 2008. I’ve also owned several Chevy trucks and old 80’s BMW’s…
I’m not very brand loyal, I just like unique cars that have something special about them.

Question # 3: Give me a rough list of the mods that have been done to your truck. I know you've got a lot done, so you can just list your favorites if you'd like!
The big ones are the Stiegemeier ported eaton/plenum/throttle body, MMR ported heads, OBX long tubes, valve body shift kit, L&S oil separator,
Hotchkis TVS kit with lightning bilstein shocks and I tuned the truck myself with an innovate wideband and SCT software.

Question # 4: Tell us a little about yourself. Your other hobbies, your job, your favorite past time, whatever!
I’m the IT guy for Zindagi Games (Zindagi Games Inc.) which produces the best PlayStation Move games on the market.
It’s a lot of work since I’m the only IT guy but also a lot of fun. I’m an avid cyclist and ride a bike to work every day, and go downhill mountain biking on the weekends.

Question # 5: You've been a member on the site for a while now, what is one of the best things you like about the site that keeps you around?
The helpfulness of the members and the easy access to tech with other people interested in the best trucks ever built.

Question # 6: What is one suggestion to help make the site a better place?
Please get rid of the stupid classified plugin and create sub forums for the sale categories instead.

Question # 7: This is where I normally ask about where you decided on your screen name and any specific reason for choosing it?
I started a small company which in college called Blind Batteries where I sold custom battery packs for r/c cars.
The blind has nothing to do with eye site or skateboarding like most people assume. I have perfect vision with no glasses and I absolutely hate skateboarders ;)

Question # 8: Almost at the end, what is in the future for your truck?, so what’s the next plan of attack for your trucks future?!
As I just paid it off a couple of months ago…keep it clean and forever  If I ever pop the engine I’ll do a shortblock build.
I guess the short term ‘mods’ will be a color matched line-x bedliner, a retractable bed cover, and changing the diff oil + adding a ford racing
diff cover if it fits with my rear swaybar. I do also want to tint the front windows but haven’t been able to find a place that would guarantee
a match to the rear factory tint…

Question 9: Last and final question, just an open end question for if you had anything else you wanted to mention that I didn't have a question for...
here's the place to go at it! Your web site link, a plug for something, etc. etc. whatever you want to throw in!

Go out and buy a Playstation Move bundle with Sports Champions 1 or 2, or Deadmund’s Quest so I can afford more mods for my truck!